Thread: Billie Eilish

Hybrid View

TIM
    3w4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know how much creative freedom she has, but Bad Guy is literally the official Ni-victim song.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI from her eyes. And then IEI love ESI, she loves Justin Beiber, and is gonna like ESI style. Brother Finneas looks EII. I think her mom is EII and her dad is SLI. Usually IEI has an Si dom mom, but it’s her dad is Si dom.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like how she says she would beat up Finneas if they were in public school haha. I saw her on YouTube live in Mexico she has enormous presence, the audience was really moved.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kinderlich View Post
    I like how she says she would beat up Finneas if they were in public school haha. I saw her on YouTube live in Mexico she has enormous presence, the audience was really moved.
    How is talking about beating people up and having an enormous presence IEI?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    How is talking about beating people up and having an enormous presence IEI?
    Sorry run on sentence. She was joking about Finneas it’s something like an inside joke in their family and about why Finneas was home schooled.
    The enormous presence part is Se doms and Esfps in her audience pick up IEI emotion. It’s spooky. It’s Ni which is rare and not understood by other types.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry run on sentence. She was joking about Finneas it’s something like an inside joke in their family and about why Finneas was home schooled.
    The enormous presence part is Se doms and Esfps in her audience pick up IEI emotion. It’s spooky. It’s Ni which is rare and not understood by other types.
    The presence is reliant on Se leads (“AND Esfps”?? Esfps *are* Se leads... this is like saying “fruits AND apples”) picking up on her emotion? So if there weren’t any Se leads there, she’d have no presence?

Usually people associate those things you mentioned with Se ego.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    The presence is reliant on Se leads (“AND Esfps”?? Esfps *are* Se leads... this is like saying “fruits AND apples”) picking up on her emotion? So if there weren’t any Se leads there, she’d have no presence?

Usually people associate those things you mentioned with Se ego.
    Se dom in the context of Mexico live show is Esfp. I understand that people are going to mistype her. People see only their functions so since Ni is rare it’s invisible to most people.

TIM
    ILE-Ne SX/SP 5w6
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se dom in the context of Mexico live show is Esfp. I understand that people are going to mistype her. People see only their functions so since Ni is rare it’s invisible to most people.
    How can you conclude that people only see their functions, when drawing that conclusion would rely on you having to gauge people seeing functions that they have that you do not? And are you claiming that people don't recognize someone who leads with their POLR? That typically seems to a be function people pick up on very quickly in others, even if they do not know anything about socionics.