Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
That's NPC talk right there. She go to a prestigious college recently? I mean, I was lucky. When I went the disease was noticeable yet not quite powerful enough to prevent me from openly disagreeing with my professors and getting an "A" grade because damn was I good at arguing my point. So good even they admitted it.
LMAO. Not really prestigious but she is an arts major and boy, thank God I switched majors from that since they usually do thw brainwashing from early on set. I never gave in though since I had bad experiences with art folks anyway so I forever resented their ideology, regardless of how logically sound or morally fueled it was. I'm curious though, when did you start? It seems like leftist indoctrination started to see its first signs of life since the early 1960s.

I doubt I'd survive a semester without access to trip mines nowadays sadly. Because after all, if you think Stalin did anything wrong you must be a Nazi and we all know what must happen to even the most reasonable and downright enjoyable to be around of Nazis...
Trip mines? And yes, not only that but academia seems to be more concerned about portraying communism ☭ in a positive light.