Thread: Deltas, offensive humour, and the likes.

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Not beeing offensive is also related to being
    the talk was about emotions according to "offensive humour"
    Fe types compared to Fi ones are more emotionally offensive, more often use "bad" words and dirty humour as lesser value emotional "peace and harmony". Fe valued compared to Fi valued too.

> Enneagram type 9

they may behave with lesser caution among close people, as lesser affraid to get emotional kicks in return. and when they get it - they feel themselves as deeper insulted (as were open) and hence blame others more rudely. after this they prefer to stop the communication and feel themselves as innocent victims, while their own role in conflicts could be significant or even initial. funny people

> People with E core type 9 are most likely the most non-offensive.

they don't like dramas, as being emotionally oversensitive they get especially strong hits. so may look such. people close to them may have lesser mellow opinion about them. even base Fi + E-9 are not so polite and soft in close relations like may look, though they are one of the best in this

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I can be pretty offensive when I want to get a rise out of people for my own reasons but never when I'm joking.

All of my humour is pretty lighthearted and fun.

To me... anything to make my humour offensive would be forced cringy and retarded af. Alot of the times that's what people with offensive humour sounds like me: forced cringy and retarded.

If it ever seems like I'm using offensive humour it's really just me stating things as I feel they are.

wait, wtf even is offensive humour in the first place?

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    the talk was about emotions according to "offensive humour"
    If and what is perceived as "offensive humor" depends on how much you value ethics and of course your own values.
    You can only perceive something as offensive or rude if a statement violates your own values or ethics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Fe types compared to Fi ones are more emotionally offensive, more often use "bad" words and dirty humour as lesser value emotional "peace and harmony". Fe valued compared to Fi valued too.
    Ok, I'm probably guilty of being a little bit emotional offensive, but I see it myself more as emotional teasing – which might be a valuing thing.

I rarely use bad words. I don't know if other people perceive my humor as dirty.
    I use it to provoke thought.
    Last edited by WinnieW; 12-16-2017 at 07:24 PM.