@Chae, regarding grain of salt.

Half of Talanov's associations for my type, I have mixed feelings about. But the other half are okay and even insightful. It is possible that I've had an atypical upbringing for my type.

Upbringing and personal development can probably break a type away from the typical characterizations shown here. Like a type can probably mold themselves away from their weaknesses if for some reason they underwent a lot of skill training that bolstered those weaknesses.

So it's necessary to understand that these associations aren't meant to be definitive for every type. They're only claiming that representatives of a type were more likely to have this or that property than an average person was.

But yeah, some are kind of bizarre. Like an IEE is more likely to have their favorite color as bright yellow? More likely to have their [ring?] finger shorter than their index finger? Their "growth is above average"? They have little melanin and their pigmentation is weak? Are these all accurate?

But so far, most of them seem fairly feasible and anyway interesting to consider.