As far as I go personally?

I don't give a shit about any of it. I already have all my freedoms and right and responsibilities. My country is basically the most supreme western one you can be born in. I don't need to fight for anything, I don't even follow anything SJW related. I have no problem, no cognitive dissonance about left vs. right, because my sense of identity is not tied into these issues. I don't even mind some socially conservative values, for instance all the gender pronouns. There is man, there is woman, and then there is intersexed. Period.

As far as racism goes, sometimes its warranted----> most times its a mind made projection.

In war, there is fighting over resources, there is fighting over values. Sometimes those are justified, depending on on where you stand in the fireing line. All human culture is in a way a kind of madness. We are naked apes playing out genetic programming, playing out cultural programming, living inside mind made bubbles, standing on ultimate awareness.

All I know is nature is beautiful and get out of the way of people trying to make this a better world if I'm not willing to help.