hotelambush Questionnaire
Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Instructions:
-
Tell me about yourself
I'm your typical guy who works for a living and can appreciate a good time. The thing most people notice me for is my height which is around 6'6 and they always ask me if I play basketball (Spoiler: I don't).
What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
The only thing I really study is socionics lol. I work at Best Buy unloading trucks and picking online orders from the store. I ended up with that job because it was the best non-minimum wage I could find that didn't require college or busting your ass at factory. It can be stressful when there is tension among co-workers but aside from that I have no good or bad comments to make about.
What are your values, and why?
Staying healthy in general and not being a douche. That's about it.
What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
Watch TV, play video games like borderlands and league of legends, going to the gym, eating eat, taking a stroll by the river, target practicing with my guns and crossbow. I love to collect survival gear as I'm one of those people who likes to fantasize about the end of society.
What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
In friends I just look for people who are overall pleasant to be around and treat me with respect. Some goes for romantic relationships with just more attention paid to the hotness factor.
What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
Last conflict I had with somebody was when my supervisor wrote me up for something I felt I wasn't properly instructed on how to do correctly. I general don't have conflicts with people very frequently.
How would your friends describe you?
Tall, badass and kinda quiet. In school I was seen as a bit more as a smart kid but I've since then had no interest in anything academic and invested myself in other areas.
What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
I'd definitely say carelessness. They are a lot of times where I simply don't care about some specific detail that I view as petty and someone ends up getting butthurt because of the lack of fucks I gave. ("Nasus look at the minimap you idiot!",- what my teammates typically say to me in
In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
I can live well alone and manage most of my basics needs, except for things like setting up doctor appointments lol. They aren't any areas I feel I need help with right now expect for just ideas of stuff to do.
What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
Anything someone unexpectedly ask for my help with that I don't myself see as important. I can enjoy doing anything that directly benefits myself more then something that doesn't.
What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
Getting more pay, reaching peak physical pay, getting laid, buying more cool items like swords and crossbows.
If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
Go the beach, go the shooting range, take expeditions.
What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
I don't mind it when someone is a bit reckless and loose, I find it more amusing then anything else. I tend to get annoyed by the "Active and take charge" type of people, since their desire to keep people to do something a certain way commonly comes into conflict with my desire to do whatever the hell I want.
What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
Pretty much nothing. At most I might hang up a cool poster.
How do you behave around strangers?
Like a normal person should. Treat them with politeness and answer any questions they have a thats that.
How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
I get angry and start having thoughts of revenge against the person I'm conflict with. If someone insults me I just suck it up the best I can and continue plotting my vengence.
What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
That this generation of people is worse then the last. People aren't very much different from how they were before, the past just tends to get glorified in our memories.
What did you do last Friday?
Worked, that's about it.
Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Part 2
-
What is your biggest accomplishment?
The fact that I own a car and house without any debt whatsoever at 21 years of age.
What is something you regret?
Not being able to obtain my highschool crush. Still haunts me to this day.
Who do you admire, and why?
Ragnar from the show Vikings. He nevers backs down from fights when necessary, shows mercy towards his friends ( Spared floki after he killed Athlestan), shows interest in other cultures and religions then his own, is smart enough not to fall for religious nonsense but can still appreciate what it does his people, and all the badass things he does.
What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
Just work related stuff. It's been busy because of the holidays so most of my attention has been centered on that.
What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?
None, simply don't see any them factually matching up with reality.
What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
I'd consider myself a bit towards the libertarian side but I'm not very much invested in politics much at all.
Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
No, too much hassle and work.
What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
In environment where there is a good variety of both action and relaxment, and where everyone feels kindship towards one another and gets along. I look for jobs that pay well and are easy.
What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
History and PE. History because I like learning about all the wars, and PE because I have fun getting exercise and competing with others.
How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
I don't whatever I see as necessary and will keep me in harmony with those around me. All expect of others is to just help me when in pinch situations and to not unexpectedly disturb me with something.
Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
Ummm, I can hardly even remember my last real vacation lol.
What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?
Pretty the same as I am now, just a bit more weird lol.
What was your high school experience like?
Absolute shit. Parents moved to hilly billy town and I forced to go to school with a bunch of assholes I didn't know. I wasn't involved in anything in high school and pretty much just do nothing but sleep as soon as I got home everyday. I did well as far grades go but meh.
Talk about a significant event from your life.
Only thing I can really thing of was my dad dying. All the way up to his death I would hang out with him despite his drinking problems. I was quite a surreal experience watching go downhill the way he did and it definitely made me think about things a little more then I did.
Do you like kids? Why or why not?
No, too much screaming and disruption of the peace.