6 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Reverie's Socionics Type 2017

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

so you assess the post for the perceived effect it will have on the emotions of the people involved before liking or disliking it, and the primary way you assess their emotions is based primarily on "the side" they've taken up, not the relative merits of the positions advanced therin (i.e.: the thinking content, or consequences of what is advocated). in other words, liking amounts to throwing your weight behind a side and when it starts to get too lopsided, that feels "wrong" not "right" to you (you color it is as "ganging up" an inherently pejorative characterization of something that could be alternatively labeled as "obviously correct"). it seems to me you're advocating a very IEI position, which is this kind of total Fe equilibrium, regardless of how nonsensical the logical implications may be. However this is purely philosophical, it could be that perhaps you go about it an ESI way. It is indeed a strange mix of factors

or are you just randomly asking this question? Lol
    i promise I'm not messing with you or asking just to score rhetorical points, I really want to know what you think about that

in the end we clearly have a sensitivity to Se (ganging up)
    Fi convictions (gotta do what is right, according to subjective ethical criterion)
    Te confusion (clearly Fi>Ti)
    ethics of emotion seem valued

to me this could be EII IEI or ESI, which I guess isn't very helpful, but it seems to me like it would come down to Ne valuing or not, then whether Se or Ni is stronger. on one hand, if my characterization of how you think is accurate and we go off that, I'd say IEI, which would also be consistent with depression with LIE or LSE husband, according to sol's theory

However, I feel like its also very possible you could be ESI Fi subtype, which looks like IEI/EII so maybe explains some of the language, and it might sort of split the difference. it also means you probably aren't depressed because of a difficult ITR

my understanding of benefit chains is generally that the benefactor embodies some of the qualities the beneficiary aspires to, such that perhaps a lot of your subconscious drives relate back to the motives of IEI which is why you characterize things as the goals of an IEI, without actually having those express goals
    Last edited by Bertrand; 11-19-2017 at 10:45 PM.