6 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Reverie's Socionics Type 2017

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah I mean, I get it, its no big deal, but I don't see people going along with it because they're going to make it out to be way too intrusive and all this other bullshit. mainly because they're afraid of the possible results

a lot of people are ashamed of socionics and feel like mentioning it to people "in real life" is like this weird thing you can't do. I remember that one chick asking about her boyfriend, but she adamantly refused to actually introduce him to socionics for some reason, even though she was the one wanting to know his type. then you had adam strange derp his way in and be like "oh yeah don't show him socionics, he might think that's weird" or something to that effect. its like heaven forbid, right? i know I want to be in an intimate relationship with someone whom I can't share my sincere interest and curiosity with out of shame

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    mainly because they're afraid of the possible results
    In case of EII she'd was more open to opinions about husband and found ways to make this simple video. ESI are stubborn and more overcautious. She has emotional issues, this makes important to understand IR with husband. Seems, I suspected ESE for him in past.

> a lot of people are ashamed of socionics and feel like mentioning it to people "in real life" is like this weird thing you can't do

It's possibly to make the video on "free theme" without mentioning the typology. And there is MBT with respectful "aura", which uses similar questionnaires.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    In case of EII she'd was more open to opinions about husband and found ways to make this simple video. ESI are stubborn and more overcautious. She has emotional issues, this makes important to understand IR with husband. Seems, I suspected ESE for him in past.

> a lot of people are ashamed of socionics and feel like mentioning it to people "in real life" is like this weird thing you can't do

It's possibly to make the video on "free theme" without mentioning the typology. And there is MBT with respectful "aura", which uses similar questionnaires.
    Are you saying that reverie would make a video of her husband if she was EII?

That sounds like forceful emotional manipulation, but no, you're not ESI