Hybrid View

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Reverie's Socionics Type 2017

Last edited by Aster; 08-09-2018 at 09:03 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Fi-EII fo sho. The Fi sub of EII can superficially appear like an ESI due to stronger , but I think it is clear you favor over in strength and valuing judging by your general preferences and behavior on this forum and how you come across on video as well IMO.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm leaning towards SEI type 6.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    Noooo! Step away from the dark side, Keranos.
    Filtering information according to likes and dislikes like you mentioned sounds very base

You also seem more decisive than judicious - like you are prepared to act at a moment's notice and you have your mind made up about most things.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You are more attractive on these videos. Better light or cosmetics or a little more weight or better mood, - have no idea why.

It would be interesting to look at your husband's similar clip to type him. He may say about anything he likes for 10 min.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Going for ESI typing.

I think you have at least little bit feet on the ground compared to most NFs here.

Fi as base.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you seem like NF and I think EII isn't that bad a typing.

I also think that you have a good life and are very successful. A lot of people when they hit milestones of 30,40 or 50 etc question what they have done with their life. Being a good wife and raising three great kids is a magnificent accomplishment, and no one can or should do everything, because then one becomes a jack of all trades and a master of none. Society and the media like to tell us the grass is greener on the other side, I don't know why, I wish they'd focus on telling people to see the joy and be happy with what they have, but maybe it's got something to do with what sells more - people doing more things, different things, disrupting their lives, it all creates gossip and sadly, gossip sells more, so, perhaps money.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im not sure IEI could even work. I mean you married your highschool sweetheart. Nothing wrong with that it would just seem odd for a IEI to behave so linearly.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't personally think I'm IEI but a few have said they think I could be before. I dont feel comfortable saying I'm absolutely not something, though. Because there is always a slim chance or something?
    No worries. : D

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever Reveries type she sure cannot be blamed for not providing enough typing material

I think ESI as I've said before.

Thoughts:

- Very down-to-earth, natural physical presence. This physicalness makes a clear impression on me
    - There is in the eyes
    - Hard to imagine Se PoLR
    - Very detail-oriented style of talking
    - Mentioning bladder infection and how you got pregnant doesn't seem like EII-style. Indicates that you are fairly comfortable about body/physical stuff
    - A slightly stirring/nervousness, seems ESI (not in a bad way)
    - Lots of typing material, almost 1h of video. A wealth of information and impressions.

Do you have anything against the ESI-typing, like when you responded to Keranos typing you ESI. Or was it just a joke. Would you prefer to be EII?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't relate to putting pressure on people or conflict, like I've said previously. It says in ESI descriptions that this is something ESI's are not afraid of or have a problem with.
    I know ESI which persistenly types herself to N type for years. While she got not bad arguments against this. Probably she thinks like you, - do not notices own S style. She's Nine, - they avoid conflicts and hence avoid pressure. But with friends they may do this easily. If you have close friends - ask them how are you assertive. Se types have higher problems with deep self-understanding due to bad Ne.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

But the problem is I have asked them before and they said I'm not assertive.
    Maybe they don't want to upset you assuming you'd don't like such opinion. The mentioned ESI felt offenced when I said her like "you are too assertive for N types". It's better to ask people of Te types among close friends - they mostly say what they think.
    ESI is closer to your nonverbal and your art preferences are closer to Se/Ni valued.

> They said I'm the opposite of assertive. So if I don't know myself well, they don't know me welll either

Or there is something what prevents you to express naturally, in case of having Se type. Ni types should be thought as alternative. It's really hard to accept EII with so dark art tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Maybe they don't want to upset you assuming you'd don't like such opinion. The mentioned ESI felt offenced when I said her like "you are too assertive for N types". It's better to ask people of Te types among close friends - they mostly say what they think.
    ESI is closer to your nonverbal and your art preferences are closer to Se/Ni valued.

> They said I'm the opposite of assertive. So if I don't know myself well, they don't know me welll either

Or there is something what prevents you to express naturally, in case of having Se type. Ni types should be thought as alternative. It's really hard to accept EII with so dark art tastes.
    What do you mean by 'dark art tastes'?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tide View Post
    What do you mean by 'dark art tastes'?
    The art wich inspire or expresses negative feelings like sadness. Look at her avatars.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

If you think I'm ESI, that's fine.
    I think EII is doubtful for you. ESI fits better than others. I'm easer to believe you have supressed some Se behavior because of non-types factors or other N type, than EII permanently expresses herself in alien art style and I can't get clear impressions close to my dual from several your videos when you are such. ESI is rather close you'd could mistake in own type and your behavior what I see on the forum fits it not bad.

> If I am indeed ESI, I have a strange or very peculiar way of expressing Se, imo.

You are not typical person - have higher anxiety and depression, at least. Also possibly having Nine enneagram. All this may reduce your assertive behavior, - as you tend to hide from conflicting situations and may look more lazy. Non-types factors may make you such, besides Jung's type. You are more strange to be EII, than ESI in my types understanding.

> Or am very confused. But yes, my taste in art is on the darker side.

It's on Se/Ni side. It's not just light sorrow, it's darker. It's like you have internal anger which direct on yourself.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was actually really uncomfortable talking about that and don't usually bring that kind of stuff up, but I wanted people to understand how I got in that situation.
    Yes, one could notice that. But you still DID it. And not only that, but you uploaded the video for hundreds of people to see. That act says more about confidence than words.

Yeah, I took 2 extra strength excedrins and then drank a large caramel macchiato before I recorded that with very little to eat. I'm a little nervous/jumpy from that. I wanted to say that because people are suddenly typing me E6 and I think that's why.
    I think a slight nervousness is very common in ESI

Like I said, I probably have my biases. But I just want people to understand me correctly. Maybe I'm more intimidating than I think I am lol. I don't relate to putting pressure on people or conflict, like I've said previously. It says in ESI descriptions that this is something ESI's are not afraid of or have a problem with.
    I think many ESI descriptions are bad. ESIs don't notice that they put pressure on people, and they usually only do it in terms of Fi. After all, Se is only the creative not base. Physical pressure from an ESI is rare.

But mostly it probably has to do with the negative perception of ESI's I've seen around here. Maybe I'm just a repressed ESI.
    It could be. But this is just a forum. ESI is a common type, and many are just nice ordinary people. I've dated two ESIs for a longer time. It was quasi-identity so not so good. But I know the type very well, I would say.

Do do you still think Harmonizing from this, then? I know you said you thought I could maybe be the Dominant subtype in DCHN.
    I think you are Dominant. As far as I can tell from video. You have that niceness and immediacy that Ds often have.

If you are D then your husband is probably N. So that could be something to think about.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@reverie are you interested in thoughts about your enneatype?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

take my anteater avatar for example

https://imgur.com/HqIoUuI

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You seem ESI
    EIIs typically seem more dreamy and in the clouds. You also seem to possess a rather piercing look, which is typical of Se creatives
    Furthermore EIIs are generally warmer because of +Fi

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII is fine.

Sol is looking for that Mary Poppins and 2.5 kids to go along in his idealic heaven.

Dark art tastes make you Se type?? Ya OKAY.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I just don't get delta humanist.

Something what I have experienced int term of EII and conflict avoidance.
    I know EII teacher who can not teach classroom full of people (basically she could not handle it due to force of others) but gives specialized teaching to max 5 people at the time all having their own schedules.
    This is a type who thinks how all people (as in society) are going to survive in their lives in changing circumstances. Well, comes quite close to IEE.
    Of course extremes are extremes.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I just don't get delta humanist.

Something what I have experienced int term of EII and conflict avoidance.
    I know EII teacher who can not teach classroom full of people (basically she could not handle it due to force of others) but gives specialized teaching to max 5 people at the time all having their own schedules.
    This is a type who thinks how all people (as in society) are going to survive in their lives in changing circumstances. Well, comes quite close to IEE.
    Of course extremes are extremes.
    That could be shyness factors outside of socionics. And very clearly rev has stated she experiences assertiveness troubles in the past so your point is mute.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You can laugh but I think Maritsa was better example of EII even though acted conformational on the forum.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl3CE_Kv2xs Her Fe ignoring was pretty huge)
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logics---->

rev isnt all that assertive but that just means her Se has been repressed due to life factors (that have manifested apparently her whole life)

and..

maritsa is EII even though she was so offensive/ defensive/ confrontational because sometimes EII go over board.

Okay, got it.

Basically: rev isnt confrontational enough for EII and maritsa is confrontational enough for EII. Makes SENSE.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I just don't understand why what they say about me seems to contradict what people say about me irl.
    My arguments were your art taste and impressions from your nonverbal. While people IRL have no idea about types to understand good where to look, may to know you not good enough, may to have no Te types to honestly understand the reality itself, while their casual understanding of terms may be easily misleaded by non-types factors like your emotional issues, enneagram type, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    maritsa is EII even though she was so offensive/ defensive/ confrontational
    Maritsa is not EII, but most probably EIE.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa is not EII, but most probably EIE.
    2013 wants its battle type back.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

John-Updike-002.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Bertie is ESI too. Haha
    pushed her bitch ass out with my superior Se

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    What does Updike have to do here?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    John-Updike-002.jpg

pushed her bitch ass out with my superior Se
    ya not enough room for two EIE around here.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

From the 1st moment I've seen her video with that terrible (for me) nonverbal I said like "No way she's my dual" and then her conflicting whining kept me sure in my opinion.
    The arguments I remember for Maritsa to be EII were like:
    "oh. she's human. how you can be so rude to insist her type is other"
    "she knows better what her type is!"

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the 1st moment I've seen her video with that terrible (for me) nonverbal I said like "No way she's my dual" and then her conflicting whining kept me sure in my opinion.
    The arguments I remember for Maritsa to be EII were like:
    "oh. she's human. how you can be so rude to insist her type is other"
    "she knows better what her type is!"

Well since you feel so strongly about it, it must be true.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well it just mean that focus is somewhere else. vs look at where they stand. Pretty different reality.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Well it just mean that focus is somewhere else. vs look at where they stand. Pretty different reality.

^ Drawing shapes in the clouds in the sky.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think you are either Fi/Ni or Ni/Fi. Double introverted dominant. Double trouble

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some people seem to have a problem with Se and force/assertiveness.

When something is in the creative position it is A LOT different than in the base position. Creative works under the base.

I've known lots of ESIs and almost all of them are similar to Reverie. There is absolutely no problem here.

What you commonly see in ESI is natural assertion of Fi-attitude in the environment. They can make up their mind about what somebody is or what the relationship is and then they stick to that till the end no matter what. But they don't notice this themselves. Because that's just "how things are".

My own mother is ESI. She hates conflict, can't stand it. She doesn't assert herself physically, but she will assert her attitude no matter what. Not in a striking way, but it's like a mental wall, impossible to break through under normal conditions.

The positive side of it is that ESIs can become cornerstones for security or conservation of values.

Don't get stuck in the socionics myth about Se and force. It is kindof true, but only as a hint.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post

When something is in the creative position it is A LOT different than in the base position. Creative works under the base.

I've known lots of ESIs and almost all of them are similar to Reverie. There is absolutely no problem here.

What you commonly see in ESI is natural assertion of Fi-attitude in the environment. They can make up their mind about what somebody is or what the relationship is and then they stick to that till the end no matter what. But they don't notice this themselves. Because that's just "how things are".

My own mother is ESI. She hates conflict, can't stand it. She doesn't assert herself physically, but she will assert her attitude no matter what. Not in a striking way, but it's like a mental wall, impossible to break through under normal conditions.

The positive side of it is that ESIs can become cornerstones for security or conservation of values.

Don't get stuck in the socionics myth about Se and force. It is kindof true, but only as a hint.
    For sure. How does this apply to rev specifically? I have not read anything she wrote that would indicate this is the case for HER?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

there's definitely force here, its force in the way theres Se everywhere, just much of the socion is totally oblivious to those dynamics. when people say "I'm not seeing the Se" its like duh

I don't think it even has to be as concrete as likes/dislikes (although there may be something to that) its more like "how you set yourself up"--its about the overall array of things. its how Ni can look at it and see where things are going and Se can look at it and achieve a near objective, decisively, over any resistance. Ni is just thinking chess not checkers. strategy v tactics in general. however I'm not saying one is better than the other, because its that entire idea that leads to all these types mistyping into Ni to begin with and transforming Se such that we end up in situations like this to begin with

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post

If Si is about interpreting the environment internally and Se is about interpreting the environment externally, how then can an Se type do this without applying their judging function without some kind of force? Fi gamma types are good at getting what they want through external pressure of their ethics, or in an SEE case, modifying their ethics situationally to interpret the external environment.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but there has to be some kind of force or pressure for it to be Se, otherwise Ashura's definition of it is wrong, and how confusing will that end up?

I think what you are describing might be their Ni valuing, and weak Ne, without a natural inclination to external possibilites, but who knows.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarper View Post
    If Si is about interpreting the environment internally and Se is about interpreting the environment externally, how then can an Se type do this without applying their judging function without some kind of force? Fi gamma types are good at getting what they want through external pressure of their ethics, or in an SEE case, modifying their ethics situationally to interpret the external environment.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but there has to be some kind of force or pressure for it to be Se, otherwise Ashura's definition of it is wrong, and how confusing will that end up?

I think what you are describing might be their Ni valuing, and weak Ne, without a natural inclination to external possibilites, but who knows.
    She IS applying force though. Look at every comment saying she's ESI and she marked it as constructive. Now look at every comment implying she's EII and she ''liked'' it. That is already a manipulation of the results she's gonna get.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast