Threaded View

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    That's actually pretty cool. Have you ever thought of using your talent in more scientific psychology? It's all math-y.
    No, I'm not a Psych major, but I would love to make a testable methodology for socionics. I'm in the process of teaching myself multi dimensional factor analysis so I can apply it to socionics.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    Make what you like of that...
    You must have tried the test mockup. I just copied the wikisocion descriptions as placeholders, they are not very good. I'm in the process of operationalizing the 2003 reinin study which should work better.

As you can see, your highest type is less than 50% and more than half of the traits are in the red, so obviously it is not conclusive. However, if you are still trying to figure out your type, you could read the Model A descriptions for LIE, ILE, SLE, EIE, in that order, and see if one fits.

You can also look more into the traits. I'd look into quadra, especially if you value +, or +, which will help you decide between ILE and LIE, SLE, EIE respectively. As you study the theory, you should replace the values in the input with what you learn (make sure to use decimals). Especially look of the 2003 st petersburg reinin dichotomy study if you want better definitions.

btw, did you try the tutorial?
    Last edited by Lao Tzunami; 11-17-2017 at 06:53 PM.