Thread: hi

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    Alcohol, money, sex, and testosterone. Fuck it, I'm sold.
    Whatever my type is, you are my dual.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

oh right, well dario nardis tests showed ESI and ILI as being the closest out of any two types on his brain scan... my feeling is something is going on there we don't really understand but they're special

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

When I read my questionnaire again after @xerxs post I could definitely see how ILI could be seen in it. And I think it wouldn't be considered a ridiculous typing if people met me irl. But I get on my self indulgent 'type me' bullshit and then I'm like "lol fuck it socionics is bs I'll be xxx type" for a few weeks before settling down and being Fi base again for several months. This is my cycle. Maybe something to do with the movement of the planets. It just has to happen but rest assured I feel the appropriate amount of shame (I don't feel like you specifically are judging but I feel the eyes of judgement upon me, maybe just my own lol)

At least people liked my writing, too bad I have little inspiration to write except for crap about myself.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    oh right, well dario nardis tests showed ESI and ILI as being the closest out of any two types on his brain scan... my feeling is something is going on there we don't really understand but they're special
    You want to be an ILI because they can pull in those hot SEE sex kittens without even trying.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fwiw, i get a vague thora birch impression from your pictures. VI is crap, but she's totally ili

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    fwiw, i get a vague thora birch impression from your pictures. VI is crap, but she's totally ili
    Funny, I was thinking about putting a vid of her in the "Video Examples Of People Who Represent Your Temperament" thread earlier today but got busy with something.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lump, I like your avatar. It's cool. It is like frozen potential energy and creates an interesting suspense.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

and being Fi base again for several months
    Compare your talking style with boring charming Mindi's one, which may to be base Fi.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Compare your talking style with boring charming Mindi's one, which may to be base Fi.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@lump

the song is about "Woman, I don't dance"

singer Stas Kostyushkin is EIE. he should

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alphas are great. Us NTs play teh vidya gamez all day while the SF women bake us cookies and feed us hot pockets down a chute. It's quite sweet I hear.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    Alphas are great. Us NTs play teh vidya gamez all day while the SF women bake us cookies and feed us hot pockets down a chute. It's quite sweet I hear.
    the dream. i wanna be alpha now

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the way gamma is understood at large has become pretty foreign to my way of being, and as a subjectivist type I believe that socionics constructs are only as true as they are mutually understood by the collective. I use scented lotion, and yoga and food are basically my two favorite things. I'm very habit bound. I have a crush on Anthony bourdain. I really like people who introduce me to new and different things because I'm often bored. I'm ready for a fresh start in alpha. <3
    Cool. Yoga is cool. Food is cool. Who is Anthony bourdain? I'll look it up. A chef. Okay. Cool. Anything else?

I fall pray to habits as well. Like not using scented lotion.

Socionics is indeed only a societal construct. Interesting how it has evolved.

Anyways, I don't know if that's all you have been exposed to, but I have lots of things other than those things. From music, to games, to videos, to driving knowledge, to personal anecdotes, to coding knowledge, to creative writing. My hobby list is fairly extensive. Recently, I've tried pretending to be Bill Nye, and talking about science information to myself. Today, I talked about biology, specifically, ATP. ATP is Adenasine Triphosphate. So you take the Adenazine, and you add three phosphates. It's kind of like the body's capacitor. It starts as ADP, Adenasine Diphosphate. It hooks onto the edge of the cell wall at certain points, and steals a phosphate from the cytoplasm, the goop its floating in. To do this, it needs energy, and it gets this by kicking out a hydrogen from the cell wall. Then it goes down to the place where it needs to give the energy to, and splits off a phosphate. Then it does the reverse. This moves energy around. If you run out of oxygen to keep the reaction going, it turns into AMP, and this is what happens when you get cramps from running, or otherwise not breathing. ATP is synthesized from Glucose in the mitochondria so you always have more than you have. One of the reasons why you need oxygen is because phosphate is made out of oxygen around phosphorus. Another is that the splitting reaction creates water, and this is why your breath is part water. it is definitely recycled latter though, the body is pretty good on that kind of thing, ignoring vitamin k.

I am probably wrong a bunch, so don't write a paper quoting me on this. I learned this in highschool, and I'm still not really sure on this matter.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I read my questionnaire again after @xerxs post I could definitely see how ILI could be seen in it. And I think it wouldn't be considered a ridiculous typing if people met me irl.
    an irrational type? are you sure?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    the dream. i wanna be alpha now
    Get ILE for a while and wait until alpha women will come with cookies. You thought yourself as ILI, what is close.
    You are not LSI, anyway. Too chaotic for them.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    an irrational type? are you sure?
    Lol, no...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12