• Delta

4 12.12%

Thread: Type Olimpia

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mothers (yes this one) send thier IEI daughter/s even when in mid 20’s photos like these since thier IEI daughter/s still believe such things as witches fly naked on brooms and steal children in developing countries!

I am sure other IEI’s believe similar things and she isn’t a one off :-)
    You don’t seem this way @Olimpia.

*image removed*
    Last edited by Hays; 12-29-2017 at 07:50 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    Mothers (yes this one) send thier IEI daughter/s even when in mid 20’s photos like these since thier IEI daughter/s still believe such things as witches fly naked on brooms and steal children in developing countries!

I am sure other IEI’s believe similar things and she isn’t a one off :-)
    You don’t seem this way @Olimpia.
    No offense, but I really doubt that's typical of IEI's, aside from individual eccentricity - IEI's are like this when children (caught in their unique imaginary worlds), but after like age 10...

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    No offense, but I really doubt that's typical of IEI's, aside from individual eccentricity - IEI's are like this when children (caught in their unique imaginary worlds), but after like age 10...
    I dunno...
    One can get into some debates with them at times over these kind of beliefs.
    My IEI daughter was living in Africa for a time and came back believing some things which I thought she would have thought through much further than she did.
    My IEI friend filled her life with occult like notions and actions well into her 30’s!

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I dunno...
    My IEI daughter was living in Africa for a time and came back believing some things which I thought she would have thought through much further than she did.
    My IEI friend filled her life with occult like notions and actions well into her 30’s!
    Some of them are into occult or even kinda naive, but I don't think it's usually this extreme (your above example). Is it possible that you move in very eccentric circles? It depends also on culture (Olimpia is German) and from what kind of family someone comes (how rational parents are, do they believe in supernatural, are they religious,...). I just don't think that's a defining trait. If you believe that's a defining IEI characteristic, maybe you only type kooky people as IEI's : )?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Some of them are into occult or even kinda naive, but I don't think it's usually this extreme (your above example). Is it possible that you move in very eccentric circles? It depends also on culture (Olimpia is German) and from what kind of family someone comes (how rational parents are, do they believe in supernatural, are they religious,...). I just don't think that's a defining trait. If you believe that's a defining IEI characteristic, maybe you only type kooky people as IEI's : )?
    IEI’s do tend to reveal this characteristic with me when I spend time with them.
    Of course it’s not one I go around looking for but when combined with other tendencies can lead me to look closer at their type.
    For example many IEI females even the most refined can display some minor aggressive type behaviours through my eyes. It’s that subtle look they give or outspoken aimed word/s or emotions spiralling from within. It’s occasionally changes in life’s history to their own story version, it can be some slightly unrealistic idealism they hold...
    Combine some of the above with all their delightful traits to form a whole picture and then one possibly will be able to type an IEI with ease.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

IEI’s do tend to reveal this characteristic with me when I spend time with them.
    Of course it’s not one I go around looking for but when combined with other tendencies can lead me to look closer at their type.
    For example many IEI females even the most refined can display some minor aggressive type behaviours through my eyes. It’s that subtle look they give or outspoken aimed word/s or emotions spiralling from within. It’s occaisionally changes in life’s history to their own story version, it can be some slightly unrealistic idealism they hold.
    Combine the above with all their delightful traits to form a whole picture and then one possibly will be able to type an IEI with ease.
    Hehe yeah, these characteristics sound about right : )

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno...
    I knew an IEI who was still into Tarot, runes, all that shit, well into his 40s.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Perpetual Now View Post
    I knew an IEI who was still into Tarot, runes, all that shit, well into his 40s.
    I think I have encountered one who did that well into her 60s.

But then again I have encountered ILI's who were prepping for poker well into his 50's. Not sure if he had played a single game but it is the thought that counts or something...
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I think I have encountered one who did that well into her 60s.

But then again I have encountered ILI's who were prepping for poker well into his 50's. Not sure if he had played a single game but it is the thought that counts or something...
    Nothing wrong with foresight...although at some point, it turns into hindsight.