Thread: I'm so tired of people mistyping LIEs...

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is just sad and pathetic. I can't believe (some) grown adults are acting in this way.

The first step to recovery is to admit that everyone falls into the trap of thinking that they're way more intelligent, way more smarter, more logical, more factual, more right than everybody else. And everybody else is simply stupid or insane or dishonest. It's a common cognitive bias.

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    This is just sad and pathetic. I can't believe (some) grown adults are acting in this way.

The first step to recovery is to admit that everyone falls into the trap of thinking that they're way more intelligent, way more smarter, more logical, more factual, more right than everybody else. And everybody else is simply stupid or insane or dishonest. It's a common cognitive bias.
    does this mean you've moved past trying to convince the forum socionics is wrong?

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    does this mean you've moved past trying to convince the forum socionics is wrong?
    No but I think it would help to let some people get away from Socionics, because I believe it's mostly a waste of time (hint: like this thread). Yeah I realize the irony of it, but I've only discovered that recently as well.