Thread: I'm so tired of people mistyping LIEs...

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    @lavos LIEs don't have the best tools to analyze themselves and they rarely seem to show their true natures
    Well, sometimes they donīt show their true nature because they can actually analyze themselves, and may realize that showing your nature is not the best option given what the external environment requires at a given point in time.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Well, sometimes they donīt show their true nature because they can actually analyze themselves, and may realize that showing your nature is not the best option given what the external environment requires at a given point in time.
    As intelligent as they may be, analytical thinking and objectivity are not their strongpoints. Where they shine is being able to coalesce diverse concepts into concrete objectives and have the energy and focus to find the right people and resources to do the job. They know quality when they see it and they know how to lead it, but I would look to other types to actually produce a physical product other than a paper study.
    a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As intelligent as they may be, analytical thinking and objectivity are not their strongpoints. Where they shine is being able to coalesce diverse concepts into concrete objectives and have the energy and focus to find the right people and resources to do the job. They know quality when they see it and they know how to lead it, but I would look to other types to actually produce a physical product other than a paper study.
    a.k.a. I/O
    Oh, I agree with that completely.

I was mostly referring to introspection.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a.k.a. I/O
    I remember Ganin putting this in bold in LSE type description on his site. I wondered, if shared with LIE, if it is maybe a quality of Te? If yes, i wonder what is it about Te that is tied to quality?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I remember Ganin putting this in bold in LSE type description on his site. I wondered, if shared with LIE, if it is maybe a quality of Te? If yes, i wonder what is it about Te that is tied to quality?
    I described LSE as knowing a good thing when they see it. I would say that gleaning useful information and processes from others is a shared ability (not attributable to Te by itself but rather the shared configuration) but their perspectives are very different; LIEs tend to have top-down views while LSEs are bottom-up. Qualities are more relativistic while LSEs deal in absolutes; however, by the word "quality", I'm not referring to the best toaster on the market because both types will likely be aware of that. Anyway, I have trouble with many of the English translations in Socionics; I wonder if the original author meant what is written.
    a.k.a. I/O

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol, you people are silly. No one has a fixed type.It is just a subjective perspective of how other individuals compare cognitively. It is always in the eye of the beholder, like beauty, so stop the bitching Jesus.

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chains View Post
    Lol, you people are silly. No one has a fixed type.It is just a subjective perspective of how other individuals compare cognitively. It is always in the eye of the beholder, like beauty, so stop the bitching Jesus.
    I agree ;]

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chains View Post
    Yeah, Socionics isn't even real. Can't believe how much people get invested in this shit.