Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
Sp/sx
You made that? Great work c:

edit: Feedback - but Chae, I like all three of those artists. What do I do D: ?
Thank you It works best to pick the first impulse, the one that appeared striking to you. At best, the first that caught your attention. If you're familiar with their other works, stick to what was presented in the question.

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
In the question about choosing between lists, the list which contains the highest number of your interests, the list with things like taboos contains the word 'seduction' twice.
Fixed, grazie!

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
The questions are too obvious and is very easy to score what you want (not necessarily conciously). The more creative ones are the ones where you have to choose from a set of images.

Nevertheless, the test worked for me.
My social science professor has the same concerns. On the one hand, you want good face validity, on the other, make it implicit enough to avoid choices that might not necessarily be true for social desirability and so on. But subliminal things are ambiguous to label. It all boils down to good self-observation and honesty as usual.
The images: that's for the implicit factor, esp. since it's a surprise element. Put it in spoilers as not to give it away por favor
Ok but if it works either way, superb

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
I don't really care. No prefrence. This is totally neutral maybe because I am not convinced of this addon. I find it bit too limited because it is on most cases forced choice between 3 and I want more.
SP/SO is good though! SX last is your safe bet. What is hidden is that I coded several options for those 3 items, don't worry about variety of choice Also I had to keep it crisp