3 Thread(s)

hello there

TIM
    SLI E6 sp/so
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This comes from a complete rookie so take it with a Kg of salt; to me you seem to have strong and valued Se. Your body language looks in possession of your space/territory and rather expansive. I know you're probably at home in a comfortable setting, so that could influence your non verbals, but there are people who are more self-contained, and tend to be more restrained in their movements (more reposed if you will) even in their own place. You also look like the type to prefer excitement and adrenaline rushes over comfort and steadiness.
    Se ego probably...so that leaves ESTp, ISTj, ESFp, and ISFj...you seem to me slightly more extroverted and initiative taking than introverted too

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mb alpha T

fascinating *sigh*
    Last edited by Sol; 11-07-2017 at 09:12 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The inclination I receive from the energy displayed and laid backness in the chair at times is more of extroversion than introversion though not an easy call when one considers all that you convey.

A Ti way of communicating does come across a bit in the video not only from speech but from some body language too, which in my view belongs more to the extroverted Alpha NT.

Please keep in mind that I only definitely know one ISTj which I noticed you have been typing as but he’s nothing like you...moves much less, more stable in everything he gives off, swearing is more ‘focused’ to a reason not just random...different subtype maybe? I highly doubt it’s just that...but my mind remains open.

Your quick witted humour could be viewed as fitting of ENTp, though the under the eye lines I associate with the ESTp type.

You do give off lots of Se hints throughout the video in words but don’t really seem highly competitive...are you?..as somehow it just seems more words and not so much actions...like lacking somehow.

I think you are someone I’ve typed as a likely ENTp in my mind from the beginning via some photos. Went searching for them but couldn’t find them so if you know where they are posted could you please link them here in this thread for viewing once more.
    Last edited by Hays; 11-07-2017 at 04:14 AM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    The inclination I receive from the energy displayed and laid backness in the chair at times is more of extroversion than introversion though not an easy call when one considers all that you convey.

A Ti way of communicating does come across a bit in the video not only from speech but from some body language too, which in my view belongs more to the extroverted Alpha NT.

Please keep in mind that I only definitely know one ISTj which I noticed you have been typing as but he’s nothing like you...moves much less, more stable in everything he gives off, swearing is more ‘focused’ to a reason not just random...different subtype maybe? I highly doubt it’s just that...but my mind remains open.

Your quick witted humour could be viewed as fitting of ENTp, though the under the eye lines I associate with the ESTp type.

You do give off lots of Se hints throughout the video in words but don’t really seem highly competitive...are you?..as somehow it just seems more words and not so much actions...like lacking somehow.

I think you are someone I’ve typed as a likely ENTp in my mind from the beginning via some photos. Went searching for them but couldn’t find them so if you know where they are posted could you please link them here in this thread for viewing once more.
    yeah these photos.

Attachment 10854Attachment 10855Attachment 10856Attachment 10857Attachment 10858Attachment 10859Attachment 10860Attachment 10861Attachment 10862Attachment 10863Attachment 10864Attachment 10865

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure, but LSI-Se doesn't seem to be it.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting video.

Ti+Se ego type seems clear, though not as clear as Enneagram type 6. That is very, very clear in your attitudes ("I can be paranoid with people" for example) and energy overall. Being rude when not meaning to be seems to be strong Se as well. Enjoy working out - often an Se value (though not always) - "my gains are my biggest accomplishment" lmao. You also clearly value Fe though are not great at consistently expressing it, hence Ti lead. I do not believe you are SLE/ESTP(p) because your Fe is not good enough. SO instinct blindspot - dislike pretending to be nice, have trouble making friends. You seem to genuinely dislike social conventions in the sense that you hate "being fake to please other people" which, again, seems to be rooted in SO instinct blindspot. "I'd rather everyone be rude as fuck" Se ego/SO blindspot, bro. You're definitely not an NT, so Ti+Se with stronger Se subtype seems appropriate.

I don't know where people are getting alpha NT from. You seem ST Beta as hell to me.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    "my gains are my biggest accomplishment" lmao.
    Oh, I thought he said ‘games’ not ‘gains’. Can you clear this up for us @Number 9 large. My hearing might be going :-)

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I thought he said ‘games’ not ‘gains’. Can you clear this up for us @Number 9 large. My hearing might be going :-)
    He said gains. He works out. I work with another Ti-Se type, with heightened Se and he is always making half-jokes about his "gains" too.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I said gains haha, it was sort of a joke. although not cuz the only thing ive really accomplished ''carreer-wise'' is that and finishing high school
    everything else was just becoming more mature socially and mentally and shit, but yeah thats just normal
    @Bertrand I quit college cuz i felt like it was going nowhere, a dead end. idk why
    i studied psychology for 1,5 years and it felt useless as hell, the only real interest i have in psychology is typology, thats why im here. I joined the forum around the time i dropped out of college.
    i also studied law for 3 months then quit (around 2013), and ive also studied philosophy for 0,5 years, alongside psychology (that was tough as fuck lol, also a reason why i quit, just the tough workload, and i felt like these sciences couldnt really bring me any ''profit'' so to speak, carreerwise. i felt like i was gonna be jobless after i graduated, so i quit. (psychology is immensely popular, and philosophy doesnt get u a job anyway, and i felt like i wasnt better than my peers, cuz my grades were always minimum-acceptable, not high (also cuz it was boring))

this year i was gonna try law again cuz money, but idk its just too boring. Im considering becoming a police officer. you know, the one who arrives at the scene when u call 911. thats seems like an interesting action-packed kind of job. not a 9-5 boring office job (even though i know that would pay 10 times more).
    so yea, im still considering whether college as a whole is even something for me, cuz the adrenaline rush of being a cop seems very interesting

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    thats seems like an interesting action-packed kind of job. not a 9-5 boring office job (even though i know that would pay 10 times more).
    the only Fe you had among top4 was SEI. mb ILE fits you better, if you don't like routine even when it's paid much more. LSI and most people of J types would prefer stable, good organised and well-paid job

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    Interesting video.

Ti+Se ego type seems clear, though not as clear as Enneagram type 6. That is very, very clear in your attitudes ("I can be paranoid with people" for example) and energy overall. Being rude when not meaning to be seems to be strong Se as well. Enjoy working out - often an Se value (though not always) - "my gains are my biggest accomplishment" lmao. You also clearly value Fe though are not great at consistently expressing it, hence Ti lead. I do not believe you are SLE/ESTP(p) because your Fe is not good enough. SO instinct blindspot - dislike pretending to be nice, have trouble making friends. You seem to genuinely dislike social conventions in the sense that you hate "being fake to please other people" which, again, seems to be rooted in SO instinct blindspot. "I'd rather everyone be rude as fuck" Se ego/SO blindspot, bro. You're definitely not an NT, so Ti+Se with stronger Se subtype seems appropriate.

I don't know where people are getting alpha NT from. You seem ST Beta as hell to me.
    This. Spot on.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    This. Spot on.
    Thank you.

I know my shit... at least when it comes to typing others. (That said, I did have a some good help...)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

why did you drop outta school? just not interested? seems weird cause school is easy + fun, unless its pissing you off for some other reasons

TIM
    IXXp 639 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting location...I don't see Alpha NT's inside my mom's lmao I see Se doing that though

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSI-Se

You look extremely similar to my brother.

Exactly the same gestures. He usually puts his hands behind his head like that. Same look, always shirt. Dark circles under the eyes, fixed gaze...ALL!

I've to show this to him, its crazy

Edit.He goes to the gym everyday since he was 18.
    He has always been pretty interested in getting money (pretty much his only motivation for making a career).
    He dropped (changed) from degree 2 times (first he went into programming because he wanted to design videogames, but he dropped and went for laws and then he dropped it too, lol), the third time he made in Business Administration and he started working in his field immediately after he graduated.
    Last edited by Hope; 01-22-2018 at 01:00 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Finally : D LSI-Se imo. You're cute.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Beta ST
    I thought LSI but how about super introverted SLE? I'm just throwing it out there.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can kind of imagine you as a cop

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta ST. Cute. Beep.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

with that photos I can't exclude F types. interesting dude

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

you're a 7w6. reminds me of ashton kutcher.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    you're a 7w6. reminds me of ashton kutcher.
    do you agree with my sociotype though?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You are too unstable for LSI.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    You are too unstable for LSI.
    SLE then?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

SLE then?
    Most thoughts on ILE. If you are T type.
    SLE are more brutal in my perception.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Most thoughts on ILE. If you are T type.
    SLE are more brutal in my perception.
    If i were F type what would u type me as

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

If i were F type what would u type me as
    I have no clear opinion for F variants still. I noticed your emotionality on photos is higher than common for T types, what gave me lesser assurance in them.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI - Dominant
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are very very clearly an Se leading type.

-impulsive following of desires - especially in the "if you were rich" question. "have fun and try everything that there is to try" No way is an LSI going to answer like this.
    -lack of a long-term plan in life
    -working out every day
    -can be hardworking and force self to do things
    -a lot of direct and casually vulgar language
    -moving around a lot physically, restlessly, looking around
    -seen as stubborn, never takes advice, goes with his gut

I actually think SEE is very plausible. You mentioned "honesty" as a major value. To some extent this seems to imply directness which is mostly Se, but you also say you don't like having to pretend or "be fake to please other people" which sounds more like dislike of FeSi rather than Fi. Then again you did mention offhand that you might need help "making friends" - can you elaborate on that? Also perhaps you can give an example of when somebody was dishonest with you, and how it affected your relationship with them.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    You are very very clearly an Se leading type.

-impulsive following of desires - especially in the "if you were rich" question. "have fun and try everything that there is to try" No way is an LSI going to answer like this.
    -lack of a long-term plan in life
    -working out every day
    -can be hardworking and force self to do things
    -a lot of direct and casually vulgar language
    -moving around a lot physically, restlessly, looking around
    -seen as stubborn, never takes advice, goes with his gut

I actually think SEE is very plausible. You mentioned "honesty" as a major value. To some extent this seems to imply directness which is mostly Se, but you also say you don't like having to pretend or "be fake to please other people" which sounds more like dislike of FeSi rather than Fi. Then again you did mention offhand that you might need help "making friends" - can you elaborate on that? Also perhaps you can give an example of when somebody was dishonest with you, and how it affected your relationship with them.
    With the making friends thing i corrected myself there. Its not that i cant make friends but often people are just too boring to be friends with. I feel like id rather just spend my time (alone) on other things than with boring simple people. Maybe its just me
    Often i purposefully neglect social relations cuz i simply cant be bothered, or know what people are after (often sex). That doesnt go for all people though
    I still do long for purposeful and meaningful relations with people. Anyway i like that u type me SEE. Its interesting
    Especially because i was a social butterfly when i was 3-5 years old. Can u elaborate on why i might have ti polr though? Thanks

Edit: i value honesty so much because i dont trust people, and also whats the purpose of a relationship if u cant tell eachother your darkest secrets and try to come with a solution together? Being fake is just useless to me, i feel like it wastes my time. I want real people around me
    Last edited by Number 9 large; 11-16-2017 at 04:31 AM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With the making friends thing i corrected myself there. Its not that i cant make friends but often people are just too boring to be friends with. I feel like id rather just spend my time (alone) on other things than with boring simple people. Maybe its just me
    That does sound much more Fe valuing. I took a look at some of your posts and would say that they slightly point more to SLE.

Often i purposefully neglect social relations cuz i simply cant be bothered, or know what people are after (often sex). That doesnt go for all people though
    I still do long for purposeful and meaningful relations with people. Anyway i like that u type me SEE. Its interesting
    Especially because i was a social butterfly when i was 3-5 years old. Can u elaborate on why i might have ti polr though? Thanks
    There is nothing particular that points to Ti PoLR, but not much to point to Ti creative either AFAICT.

Edit: i value honesty so much because i dont trust people, and also whats the purpose of a relationship if u cant tell eachother your darkest secrets and try to come with a solution together? Being fake is just useless to me, i feel like it wastes my time. I want real people around me
    hmm, again that sounds more like Fi valuing. It's hard to tell how much you really do value just "having fun" vs. a deeper connection. SEE would explain the greater ambivalence between Fe and Fi.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    hmm, again that sounds more like Fi valuing. It's hard to tell how much you really do value just "having fun" vs. a deeper connection. SEE would explain the greater ambivalence between Fe and Fi.
    Ever heard of Fi Role before?

LSI-Se can seem like a "fake/pseudo" SF because of the Se-Fe boost.

Also, technically the Se and Ti of LSI-Se is around the same Dimensionality if the subtype is strong enough.
    That's probably why it is not clear or obvious he is Ti lead.

Besides the fact he is SO blindspot and w7, which explains his inattentiveness to social dynamics and friendships, and his "YOLO" drive to try out lots of things in a typical 7-ish fashion.

The trust issue is classic 6 (and Fi Role).

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That would explain that one fact in isolation but it doesn't explain all the other stuff.

The "YOLO" stuff, wanton pleasure-seeking, and extreme impulsiveness is simply not LSI, no matter what Enneagram type they are.

"Trying everything there is to try" and partying suggests also higher Fe and Ne because it shows openness to new stimuli, and lower Ni. LSIs are generally cautious when it comes to trying new things, if they are interested at all.

There is also the fact of finding chores a nuisance and trying to "ignore" them (literally using that word) as much as possible.

Being paranoid about people maybe suggests higher Ni/Fi but it does occur in Se leading types, like Trump for example.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI-Se can seem like a "fake/pseudo" SF because of the Se-Fe boost.

Also, technically the Se and Ti of LSI-Se is around the same Dimensionality if the subtype is strong enough.
    That's probably why it is not clear or obvious he is Ti lead.

Besides the fact he is SO blindspot and w7, which explains his inattentiveness to social dynamics and friendships, and his "YOLO" drive to try out lots of things in a typical 7-ish fashion.

The trust issue is classic 6 (and Fi Role).
    These kind of rationalizations could make him fit any type of the 16. I haven't watched video and I'm not typing him right now, but this is a really bad approach. Rather than using so-called boosted functions to rationalize why someone's lead function is unused and invisible, it makes far more sense to look at what elements they actually DO use. Those are the ones that make up what type they are. What good does it do to call someone an EII for example if they have such "boosted" Ne and Ti that those are the elements they use the most. . . that kind of makes them not an EII anymore.

Regardless of strength of subtype, the lead function is always the lead function - this is always on and you can't help but use it, to the point where you don't even think about it, and people then can sometimes misstype because they don't recognize it as anything. You don't say, "I'm going to turn on my lead function now - look at how I am using it," you just are and do, it's part of you.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SEE.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    SEE.
    Care to elaborate?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    SEE.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Deal with it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast