Hybrid View

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    Yeah, I was pretty rushed doing it too, I'm not sure it picked up my eye color, looked kind of dark lol. My eyes are light, but kind of muddy as opposed to clear. My coloring is really odd. I'm one of those "towheads" who was born blonde and my hair kept getting darker, blonde body hair, but fairly dark head hair (medium brown now). I've also considered soft autumn before. It's confusing too because I'm clearly more warm, but my veins on my underside of wrists have plenty of blue and purple. I might be neutral leaning warm? I don't know man, this isn't science lol, it does work decently well with colors that look good on people though, but not perfectly. I think I look good in black, which should not be the case, should be one of my worst I think
    personally, I think everyone looks good in black.. Sometimes when I look at pictures of people getting draped, I think they look good in certain colors and it says it makes them look drab! So idk lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    personally, I think everyone looks good in black.. Sometimes when I look at pictures of people getting draped, I think they look good in certain colors and it says it makes them look drab! So idk lol
    I saw this male hair artist once who said he actually thought it was better when people had the opposite hair color of their tone. So someone warm-toned skin wise would look better with cool-toned hair and vice versa. He said due to the "contrast". Kind of like complimentary colors I guess? I thought that was interesting.