Quote Originally Posted by citronnade View Post
I'm not sure what season I fall under, but I have warm olive undertones, clear with hint of muted, deep.

THIS WEBSITE is absolutely amazing. I fall under "deep warm", specifically deep warm soft:
If you suit gold or bronze best, but silver can work as well. Bright orange-red, ivory, chocolate, golden brown, bright peach, golden yellow and forest green are your best colors. In general, vibrant, pure, deep, warm, bold, golden colors are fantastic on you. Black can look quite good on you, but it's not your best color. Your natural coloring is deep, dark, earthy, golden and warm. The color of your eyes and hair, and at least the undertone of your skin, is rich and warm. Some DEEP WARM can flow into DEEP COOL, and wear some DEEP COOL colors. Dusty, cool tones and soft, cool pastels, does not do you justice. Try to keep your look bold and warm, and remember, a true DEEP WARM is earthy with a high contrast level. A typically good look for a DEEP WARM is the classic, stylish, bold, warm and glowing, 70's glam-look.

And this: DEEP WARM soft, (Kristin Kreuk) looks her best in DEEP WARM colors, but needs a little splash of grey in them.

Basically, I look good in deep, rich, intense colors that have a hint of grey in them. That means that a color like bright, intense pink will look a bit off, but if you mute it a tiny bit it looks perfect on me!

As for face shape I have a diamond face shape (widest point is cheek bones, forehead and jaw line up perfectly.. basically, a smaller forehead than a heart shape)
My body shape is "ruler" or mesomorph. I'm a bit of a mix between ecto and mesomorph. I build visible muscle quite easy which would be nice if I were a guy lmao.
And I know you didn't ask but my hair type is 1B.
As you can probably tell, I really like this stuff

Have a look at this IEI I found: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aqVbMTtOa0s

shes so good at explaining these things in depth