Quote Originally Posted by Venus Rose View Post
Ah, I like this one. I have never heard of seasonal color analysis before, so I had to look it up. I love dark, rich shades of any color - specially red when it comes to wearing it. It's gorgeous. But I don't think I can pull it off that well despite having warm and slightly dark skin tone :/ I am actually having a hard time figuring out what goes best with me. I think soft shades with an undertone of pink and/or red - so like "soft warm" may be something I could pull of more on a regular basis. I tend to not pay attention to this stuff and just wear what I like - but I certainly noticed this about myself. I noticed with lipsticks that "dusty rose" (leaning a little darker maybe, just a tiny bit) is closer to my natural lip color and that any palette kind of playing off of that would work pretty well. Though generally speaking, I don't care for violets or purple colors of any kind - I am not drawn to them. But I could tolerate just a hint of them slightly better if it looks good on me. So I guess something like, white, or off-white combined with dusty rose, hints of red, and I like pretty, lacy things. I don't know, this is just my guess. For everyday wear that is, not for when I am feeling fancier.

So, like, I guess:

Anybody have a suggestion for what this palette is?

I mean, I like those colors, there are several more I could add, I guess, but just to give an idea. I tend to gravitate towards dark rich colors but I need to wear them sparingly, in balance, in order for it to work out.

In reality, I think gorgeous dark red combined with vintage style in dresses and looks - looks very beautiful. I like those a lot.
Everything you've said plus the colors you picked are Soft Summer. That or a Dark Winter who's on the muted, softer side. Do you wear black well? What about shine, metallics?