A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae

I agree that the scarf is much more in harmony with you than the top. This points to a bigger possibility of you being a warm Soft Summer. A few months ago I found a blog by a lady who was also having issues with deciding which neutral muted season she was: https://naturalcolormosaic.com/2016/...t-soft-summer/.

She uses a 22 seasons system now, her Youtube channel has practical advice for Soft Summers: https://goo.gl/pGWKG5

I have to say this though: without seeing any other pictures of you in Soft colors I can't disregard the possibility of you being a Light Season, Spring to be exact. Because while the color of the scarf itself is great on you, it looks more muted than your lips and skin. The texture of it seems a bit heavy, could be a Kibbe thing, but wool it's soft enough that should work in any Autumn

That pink seems to match 5.1:

I'd like to see you in a clear coral pink

P.S.:Tried that Grammarly thing for this post but it doesn't automatically fix anything? Or am I not tweaking the settings right?

@maniac Why?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Playing With Fire View Post
    @Chae

I agree that the scarf is much more in harmony with you than the top. This points to a bigger possibility of you being a warm Soft Summer. A few months ago I found a blog by a lady who was also having issues with deciding which neutral muted season she was: https://naturalcolormosaic.com/2016/...t-soft-summer/.

She uses a 22 seasons system now, her Youtube channel has practical advice for Soft Summers: https://goo.gl/pGWKG5

I have to say this though: without seeing any other pictures of you in Soft colors I can't disregard the possibility of you being a Light Season, Spring to be exact. Because while the color of the scarf itself is great on you, it looks more muted than your lips and skin. The texture of it seems a bit heavy, could be a Kibbe thing, but wool it's soft enough that should work in any Autumn

That pink seems to match 5.1:

I'd like to see you in a clear coral pink

P.S.:Tried that Grammarly thing for this post but it doesn't automatically fix anything? Or am I not tweaking the settings right?
    Thanks for the links, checked it out! Her cool undertone is immediately visible while I don't think I have this pinkish tint, I see far more yellow esp when in true white.

Spring is pretty much off my list though, my hair is too dark, apple green and yellow green are hideous for me, as is periwinkle

Oh YES. Indeed it's the color, compared it directly at the screen. Your perception is good!

Owwhh need to see where I could get that from. Don't have much red-based tones around me, gotta ask some people. Other requests?

It just underlines and suggests in my setting, but maybe it has an automatic mode somewhere? I guess only when you upgrade. But I find it perfect like this so it won't autocorrect the wrong things.

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post

Spring is pretty much off my list though, my hair is too dark, apple green and yellow green are hideous for me, as is periwinkle
    Apparent darkness is irrelevant i.e. Alicia Keys being Light Spring (I'm making a post on her after this). You seemed insistent in that you had more warmth than coolness so I suggested Light Spring as an alternative for Soft Autumn since many people that are one of them mistype themselves as the other. But I see Summer so far, but I'm not sure which of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Owwhh need to see where I could get that from. Don't have much red-based tones around me, gotta ask some people. Other requests?
    Colors I'd like to see you try (posting pics 'cuz naming colors doesn't work, how many clear coral pinks are there? Too many):