TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    I just took a photo:

It is night time here so artificial light unfortunately. Hope it helps anyway though.
    You clearly have Autumn in you, but the black is way too saturated compared to all the colors on your face. The blazer(?) looks taupe (Summer) on my screen and is an ok match but too cool, so I'd say you're a Soft Autumn. If warm browns look better on you than cocoa, and you can wear orange, peach and gold well, than Soft Autum is confirmed.

This is based on a picture taken with no so good lightening, so take it with a grain of salt.

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DRAPED CLIENT SERIES: SPRINGS

Bright Spring:

True Spring:

Light Spring:

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Playing With Fire View Post
    You clearly have Autumn in you, but the black is way too saturated compared to all the colors on your face. The blazer(?) looks taupe (Summer) on my screen and is an ok match but too cool, so I'd say you're a Soft Autumn. If warm browns look better on you than cocoa, and you can wear orange, peach and gold well, than Soft Autum is confirmed.

This is based on a picture taken with no so good lightening, so take it with a grain of salt.
    OK thanks. This is all very helpful. I am going to buy a lot of new clothes soon, and would like to become more aware of these technical things.

Warm brown vs cocoa...hmm well I would definitely prefer the warmer brown over the cocoa. I have a lot of leather/suede shoes, pants and coats in various warm earthy colors. I am kind of primal if that makes sense.

Orange and peach? I have never worn those colors before, but I have just put a few pieces of fabric over my shirt which is white. The peach appears to work well, as I notice that it compliments my skin tone nicely. As the orange, well, it depended a lot on the shade in question. I feel golden shades or earthy, ochre-like shades were more natural than a bright orange. (I do like to cover myself with gold, hahahah )

Oh one more question: black is one of my favorite colors because it is powerful and masculine, but you have told me that I should avoid black because it is too "saturated". Are there any black-like colors that would still work?
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 11-06-2017 at 08:25 PM.