A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
    I know. But autumn is rather warm even if it's neutral....and she would look awful in that lilac/mauve if she was indeed autumn, even soft. Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo...
    No, she wouldn't necessarily look worse, she could pull it off just fine in theory. The amount of heat on a person's skin is not necessarily the same of others in the same season, many people lean one way or another, is rare that someone fits right in the middle of what's expected. That's why not all colors of your palette will necessarily look great on you, some might be just ok, or even a no-no.

A Soft Autumn would look terrible in a True Summer mauve, but a Soft Summer mauve? Only if they are really close to Warm Autumn, which she clearly isn't.

And there's no reason for attitude.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Playing With Fire View Post
    No, she wouldn't necessarily look worse, she could pull it off just fine in theory. The amount of heat on a person's skin is not necessarily the same of others in the same season, many people lean one way or another, is rare that someone fits right in the middle of what's expected. That's why not all colors of your palette will necessarily look great on you, some might be just ok, or even a no-no.

A Soft Autumn would look terrible in a True Summer mauve, but a Soft Summer mauve? Only if they are really close to Warm Autumn, which she clearly isn't.

And there's no reason for attitude.
    I agree with most of this but I don't get why you argue with me She looks clearly cool, but she feels like she is warmish, so it's summer flowing into autumn. Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo