Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
There must be something wrong with me because I don't think this is a thing. When I look at those pictures Playing with Fire posted that are supposed to illustrate "good and bad colors" on people, I dont see a difference with the different colors, and in some cases I prefer the "bad" color on them. I prefer Mary-Kate Olsen with red lips and all, it looks way more interesting than that boring, blank picture beside it that is supposed to "look good". The picture with the ginger girl in orange is obviously not going to work because of her hair, but if she had other hair it could work.
There is nothing "wrong" with you, it's kinda like the whole "is this dress white or blue" thing: you just don't have fine color perception. The brain of different people process color uniquely, that's why those memes were such a thing. Some brains discount some colors, others don't.

Color analysis is for people who prize naturality and harmony in terms of look, when you follow your palette there's no conflict because the colors you wear are already present in your body. You personally simply doesn't care for it, which is fine.

I think Mary Kate looks like a total clown with those red lips and black makeup, but then again, this is not what "blank" looks like to me: