Thread: Your Color Palette & Body Type.

Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I probably look best in soft to warm autumn colors. People have said I look good in red and black too (not at the same time, either all black or all red.). When I dyed my hair various shades of red I could play with different colors than these.

I have gone more dramatic at night and it looked fine but at some point you have to reapply to keep it looking good. If I stick with the look GB has in the center, when I choose to wear it, it doesn't matter much when it fades since I look pretty much the same.

I have more clothes than I know what to do with at this point. I probably should organize and give away what I don't wear again. I have so many choices yet I stick to a few things for a long time. I have things that looked like a good idea but in reality do not suit my personality. I have a lot of shoes too. I guess I have an eclectic sense of style. At home I wear yoga pants and t-shirts a lot, oh, and men's boxers too (in the smallest size).

Your body type is: Top Hourglass

As a Top Hourglass Body Type, you have a beautifully defined waist and bust that is larger than your hips. You have gently rounded shoulders that align nicely with your hips. Your waist is obvious and gracefully curves out to your hips. You most likely have a rounded bottom and beautiful side as well as front profile. Your upper body is proportionate in length to your legs which are shapely.

How to Dress a Top Hourglass Body Shape

The key to dressing a Top Hourglass body type is to balance your lower body with your ample bust while accentuating your enviable waist. This is achieved by selecting clothing cuts that will fill out your lower half. You have great legs so feel free to play with skirt lengths. Read the advice below to learn more about tops, bottoms and swimsuits for your figure.
    Tops

Look for tops that will accentuate your waist and help balance your bust with your hips. Look for:

• Narrow v-necks.
    • Tops with banding or nipping at the waist.
    • Wrap-style tops.
    • Tailored shirts and jackets.
    • Dark colored tops.

Edit: Oval face
    Last edited by Aylen; 11-04-2017 at 08:24 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW