Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
I got into this stuff maybe about 5 years ago. It actually helped me quite a bit. I keep a lot of it in mind when I'm shopping. I used to think I had cool skin tone because I'm very pale, but I can't wear black without looking like the living dead. Once I was at school and had a black turtle neck on and a substitute teacher wanted me to go to the clinic because she said I looked extremely pale, and one of my friends was like, she always looks like that

Anyway, I've had difficulty placing myself in this theory because I'm so pale and I think a warm, but I think I can wear some cool colors. So this makes me thing I'm possibly a soft autumn with some soft summer.

I think, what I once read, that helps a lot, is to take note of the colors that people compliment you in the most. I get it the most in Terra Cotta, light lavender with an oatmeal color.

But I think I'm terrible at this, because when I see the women doing the drapes, I always guess what looks best on them different than the 'experts'. Haha.

I'm still working on finding the right lipstick color after all these years.

I'm not a professional, but indeed this is most characteristic of the Soft Seasons. It can be difficult deciding when you're very neutral, have you tried testing this tie breaker method? Red is the more reactive color of all (it took me forever to find my correct red too) so try these colors:

One article that help me decide what Winter was better before getting professionally draped was this Seasonal Deal Breakers:

https://www.truth-is-beauty.com/blog...-deal-breakers