Eartha Kitt *
    Christina Ricci*
    Halle Berry *
    Anna Sophia Robb
    Lady Sybil (This is her other option) *
    Leslie Caron
    Linda Ronstadt
    Mary-Kate and Ashley OlsEn *
    Natalie Wood * (confirmed switched to SG by Kibbe)
    Winona Ryder *

K-Idols:
    Sunny (SNSD)
    Irene (Red Velvet)
    Luna f(x)
    Nayeon (TWICE)
    Jihyo (TWICE)
    Tzuyu ( TWICE)
    Last edited by PrettySavage; 11-26-2018 at 04:56 PM.

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

STYLE PROFILE : SEASONAL COLOR PALETTE

DARK WINTER (WINTER+AUTUMN)- NEUTRAL-COOL, DEEP AND CONTRASTING

DARK WINTER CELEBRITIES:

Hollywood:
    Demi Lovato
    Selena Gomez
    Camila Cabello
    Kim Kardashian
    Kylie Jenner
    Nicki Minaj
    Vanessa Hudgens
    Lilly Collins
    Anne Hathaway
    Nina Dobrev
    Victoria Justice
    Lucy Liu
    Penelope Cruz
    Salma Hayek
    Viola Davis
    Sandra Bullock

K-Idols:
    IU
    Mino (WINNER)
    Kai (EXO)
    D.O. (EXO)
    Seolhyun (AOA)
    B.I. (iKON)
    Kihyun (MONSTA X)
    Yuri (SNSD)
    Krystal (fx)
    Victoria(fx)
    Tzuyu (TWICE)
    Chung Ha
    Nayong (PRISTIN)
    Sejeon (Gugudan)
    Yuto (Pentagon)
    Wooseok (Pentagon)
    Last edited by PrettySavage; 11-26-2018 at 04:58 PM.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Venus Rose View Post
    Ah, I like this one. I have never heard of seasonal color analysis before, so I had to look it up. I love dark, rich shades of any color - specially red when it comes to wearing it. It's gorgeous. But I don't think I can pull it off that well despite having warm and slightly dark skin tone :/ I am actually having a hard time figuring out what goes best with me. I think soft shades with an undertone of pink and/or red - so like "soft warm" may be something I could pull of more on a regular basis. I tend to not pay attention to this stuff and just wear what I like - but I certainly noticed this about myself. I noticed with lipsticks that "dusty rose" (leaning a little darker maybe, just a tiny bit) is closer to my natural lip color and that any palette kind of playing off of that would work pretty well. Though generally speaking, I don't care for violets or purple colors of any kind - I am not drawn to them. But I could tolerate just a hint of them slightly better if it looks good on me. So I guess something like, white, or off-white combined with dusty rose, hints of red, and I like pretty, lacy things. I don't know, this is just my guess. For everyday wear that is, not for when I am feeling fancier.

So, like, I guess:

Anybody have a suggestion for what this palette is?

I mean, I like those colors, there are several more I could add, I guess, but just to give an idea. I tend to gravitate towards dark rich colors but I need to wear them sparingly, in balance, in order for it to work out.

In reality, I think gorgeous dark red combined with vintage style in dresses and looks - looks very beautiful. I like those a lot.
    Everything you've said plus the colors you picked are Soft Summer. That or a Dark Winter who's on the muted, softer side. Do you wear black well? What about shine, metallics?

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know, from what I have looked at in this thread maybe my taste gears more towards soft autumn and deep autumn. Summer seems too bright to me, I am not drawn to bright colors. As for black, it looks okay on me, not great, not bad. I am Indian fwiw, that might give you an idea of what my skin tone is.

(Will likely delete this later)

perhaps not the best lighting, but just to give an idea.
    Color analysis is not about taste, it's irrelevant which colors you're drawn too. Your look is also irrelevant, what matters is what colors look good on you. It's common to not be able to tell yourself, that's why you either get tested or post pics for others to pitch in.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Playing With Fire View Post
    Color analysis is not about taste, it's irrelevant which colors you're drawn too. Your look is also irrelevant, what matters is what colors look good on you. It's common to not be able to tell yourself, that's why you either get tested or post pics for others to pitch in.
    well yeah, i adjusted my general taste somewhat to what "might look good on me" (in my initial post). And yeah I posted that pic so others could maybe "pitch in."

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well yeah, i adjusted my general taste somewhat to what "might look good on me" (in my initial post). And yeah I posted that pic so others could maybe "pitch in."
    We can't really see your clothes in the pic. But yeah, white isn't your thing, judging by that.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CELEBRITY SEASONAL PROFILE:

Rihanna, Dark Winter

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve actually read before that the colors you are drawn to are relevant, but I can’t remember where I read it. Evidently this site states it’s a ‘myth’.

Myth #13 - If I am naturally drawn to a color or colors, this means it is a color I can wear.
    This is a very pervasive belief. It states that if you are drawn to a particular color or colors, this inherently means you can wear those color(s) successfully.
    This idea can be attributed to Swiss artist Johannes Itten who believed that people will be attracted to colors that are already present in their coloring. For example, light blonde blue eyed Springs will gravitate toward those light bright colors. Winters with the deep cool coloring will naturally be attractive to those types of colors. Apparently he developed this idea when he let his art students choose the colors they liked best for their next art assignment. He noted the preferences differed based on their coloring.
    From this, some color analysts developed their beliefs and it became prevalent in many color systems. Once again, I disagree with this idea, for many of the same reasons I mentioned previously. For example, this does not fit with me and my preferences at all. I love cool pastels. I’m a Warm Autumn. I can’t wear cool pastels without them looking artificial and boring. They certainly do not harmonize or enhance my coloring. Believe me I tried to make them work.
    So, am I the lone exception to this rule? I don’t think so, because I hear this from so many others who love certain colors but they are simply not colors that flatter them.
    There is just no logic to this idea. Are we drawn to our favorite colors? Absolutely. Does this mean those colors will harmonize with our coloring? They may or may not, but it has nothing to do with any inherent connection to our coloring and our preferences.
    https://www.prettyyourworld.com/supp...llustrated.pdf
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And good idea, gotta include more body type input. Here is a selection of pear shaped women - I looked for outfits that complement and balance their figure broadening shoulders and the leg, knee downwards. The perfect styling for that is the pantsuit: padded shoulders, collar shifts attention to the upper body, pants are wider at the ankles, very mobile and sophisticated type of clothing, love it. Included comments on color in brackets. The examples were hard to find since the shape is more rare.

America Ferrera

(Like it. Awesome blue choice)

Shakira

(Gold is dead on, black not so much)

Elizabeth Olsen

(DAMN! She did everything right. Autumn colors, her hair is no longer dyed to a wrong color so it all matches)

J.Lo

(Seems a bit too pastel-toned and not dark enough)

Beyoncé

(The lighting in the room's dark but I can still see it matches really well, really glowing. Her blonde hair spoils it! This would be perfect in dark brown)

Nina Dobrev

(I find this color superb on her.)

Kelly Clarkson

(Picture quality is low, hard to tell)

Demi Lovato

(YES. Black works. This is amazing)

Alicia Keys

(Not optimal with her turban color, but the dark mesh is just a nice eye-catcher)

Kylie Jenner

(50-50 on this one, not so sure. Anyway I love Kylie's body type)

Ileana D'Cruz

(Flawless choice)

Other examples:

- Kelly Clarkson
    - Iggy Azalea
    - Whitney Thompson
    - Gretchen Carlson
    Last edited by Chae; 11-05-2017 at 03:48 PM.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    And good idea, gotta include more body type input. Here is a selection of pear shaped women - I looked for outfits that complement and balance their figure broadening shoulders and the leg, knee downwards. The perfect styling for that is the pantsuit: padded shoulders, collar shifts attention to the upper body, pants are wider at the ankles, very mobile and sophisticated type of clothing, love it. Included comments on color in brackets. The examples were hard to find since the shape is more rare.

America Ferrera

(Like it. Awesome blue choice)
    America is dead on with the Dark Winter colors, unfortunately the Dramatic Classic lines are at odds with her natural shape. The clothing is square, she is rounded. The hip area is tragic.

Shakira

(Gold is dead on, black not so much)
    Shakira is the type of Bright Spring that should stay away from black and all the other dark colors from her palette. This is due to her colored blond hair: while the shade suits her well enough, it severely lowered her natural contrast level. She used to kill it in black when she had black hair. The clothing style is ok, definitely not the best but also not the worst. The boots have to go, though, she doesn't do heavy well as a Natural.

Elizabeth Olsen

(DAMN! She did everything right. Autumn colors, her hair is no longer dyed to a wrong color so it all matches)
    Her look is so good that I can overlook the black eye makeup. It seems Soft Autumn is an Olsen business, huh? Lovely.

J.Lo

(Seems a bit too pastel-toned and not dark enough)
    Why Jennie, oh why? This is a woman who has dedicated herself through the last five or so years to try and change everything that makes her who she is. She's a Dark Autumn Romantic, yet she constantly shoots for Dramatic Classic Bright Spring or True Winter. Lately she's been using soft Autumn. Terrible.

Beyoncé

(The lighting in the room's dark but I can still see it matches really well, really glowing. Her blonde hair spoils it! This would be perfect in dark brown)
    Beyoncé is not very consistent with her colors, but at least she knows from the beginning gold makes her a goddess. She is yet another Bright Spring that should avoid black altogether. She shoots at the Dark seasons a lot, but this is not to bad. The shaping though is as off as the other Romantic ladies. Where is her waist?

Nina Dobrev

(I find this color superb on her.)
    Quite good, Nina is an actual Dramatic Classic and a Dark Winter, so this is right around her corner. Compare her with the above examples and see how this lines flatter her the absolute most. She is a pear with fluctuating weight, but the good thing is that your Kibbe type always stays the same no matter how big or small you get. I just wish there was more contrast.

Kelly Clarkson

(Picture quality is low, hard to tell)
    Bad in all accounts, but then again is far from her wort, this lady is a fashion terrorist.

Demi Lovato

(YES. Black works. This is amazing)
    Spot on as always, Demi is a feast for the eyes thanks to her acceptance of what she looks like. She stays within her palette or least the Winter blends 100% of the time, and it shows. Demi is a Flamboyant Gamine who works with her body instead of going against it. Jenny, take notes!

Alicia Keys

(Not optimal with her turban color, but the dark mesh is just a nice eye-catcher)
    As the only lady of color who's a Light Spring among celebs, Alicia is usually way off. She tends to wear a mix of Dark Winter, Bright Winter and Soft Summer. There are few pictures of her wearing her colors but oh my, how delightful they are! Lines are correct though, she's a Dramatic.

Kylie Jenner

(50-50 on this one, not so sure. Anyway I love Kylie's body type)
    Kylie usually dresses herself really well in terms of lines, but the colors in this are doing nothing for her. She looks faded, like the background on a picture instead of the main focus. 50/50 indeed.

Ileana D'Cruz

(Flawless choice)
    She's a Dark Dramatic of some sort so this would have been the perfect choice, except the pants are ruined at the bottom. She's not tall or narrow enough to carry that flare. Still quite good.

Other examples:

- Kelly Clarkson
    - Iggy Azalea
    - Whitney Thompson
    - Gretchen Carlson
    Azalea actually dressed almost flawlessly during her New Classic days at least on music videos and on stage. Unfortunately her fashion sense has since gone downhill, like the rest of her life.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I the first guy posting in this topic?

I think I am "clear winter" + "mesomorph-ectomorph". It's difficult to find applicable advice about clothing for a guy from the original link, maybe Chae has a website...
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@FDG you're the second. Ectomorph/mesomorph refers to your build and metabolism, but Kibbe is different. You have to first find examples of men who resemble you, and then we can find what type they are and the guidelines.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@FDG you're the second. Ectomorph/mesomorph refers to your build and metabolism, but Kibbe is different. You have to first find examples of men who resemble you, and then we can find what type they are and the guidelines.
    In terms of skin + hair tone, like this:

Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But do his features look like yours eyes, nose etc)? Or is it meant to guess your season? We can't guess what season you are by seeing a picture of someone whose coloring is like yours, and who we don't know which season falls into.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I just took a photo:

It is night time here so artificial light unfortunately. Hope it helps anyway though.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    I just took a photo:

It is night time here so artificial light unfortunately. Hope it helps anyway though.
    You clearly have Autumn in you, but the black is way too saturated compared to all the colors on your face. The blazer(?) looks taupe (Summer) on my screen and is an ok match but too cool, so I'd say you're a Soft Autumn. If warm browns look better on you than cocoa, and you can wear orange, peach and gold well, than Soft Autum is confirmed.

This is based on a picture taken with no so good lightening, so take it with a grain of salt.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DRAPED CLIENT SERIES: SPRINGS

Bright Spring:

True Spring:

Light Spring:

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You clearly have Autumn in you, but the black is way too saturated compared to all the colors on your face. The blazer(?) looks taupe (Summer) on my screen and is an ok match but too cool, so I'd say you're a Soft Autumn. If warm browns look better on you than cocoa, and you can wear orange, peach and gold well, than Soft Autum is confirmed.

This is based on a picture taken with no so good lightening, so take it with a grain of salt.
    OK thanks. This is all very helpful. I am going to buy a lot of new clothes soon, and would like to become more aware of these technical things.

Warm brown vs cocoa...hmm well I would definitely prefer the warmer brown over the cocoa. I have a lot of leather/suede shoes, pants and coats in various warm earthy colors. I am kind of primal if that makes sense.

Orange and peach? I have never worn those colors before, but I have just put a few pieces of fabric over my shirt which is white. The peach appears to work well, as I notice that it compliments my skin tone nicely. As the orange, well, it depended a lot on the shade in question. I feel golden shades or earthy, ochre-like shades were more natural than a bright orange. (I do like to cover myself with gold, hahahah )

Oh one more question: black is one of my favorite colors because it is powerful and masculine, but you have told me that I should avoid black because it is too "saturated". Are there any black-like colors that would still work?
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 11-06-2017 at 08:25 PM.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DRAPED CLIENT SERIES: AUTUMNS

Dark Autumn:

True Autumn:

Soft Autumn:

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DRAPED CLIENT SERIES: SUMMERS

Light Summer:

True Summer:

Soft Summer:

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DRAPED CLIENT SERIES: WINTERS

Dark Winter:

True Winter:

Bright Winter:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Playing With Fire Thanks for Kibbe/Seasons addendum for the pear shapes!

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

and mesomorph

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I just googled around at the season stuff, and I'm pretty sure I'm summer. (maybe soft summer)
    my coloring is pretty similar to ellen pompeo. (who looks a lot like my mom, incidentally)

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen

Sounds like a typical Dark Autumn who likes to experiment with Winter colors (you sound a lot like my mom in this sphere, she can also get away with a lot, and is DA). You push into a much cooler, sometimes brighter direction and if it works for you, keep going.The boots appear Soft on my phone screen, but we don't get compliments just based on color, the boots probably match your personality, maybe your Kibbe type.

@entelecheia

So basically you came into the thread completely discrediting the theory before having your facts together? As a SeTi type I'm skeptical about a lot of things and highly critical, but I'd never go around making absolute and final claims like you did before doing research, it makes zero sense. It also doesn't fit, don't you love "facts"?

If you reread the OP it's clear the premisse of this thread was never to fully educate people on the system, this isn't a free learning class on PCA. People who teach those are fully trained and highly paid, me and @Chae are doing this for fun though we're very glad to help. It's not our obligation to teach you, Google is your friend.

It comes off as both lazy and entitled that you'd expect us to be free teachers, and on top of that arrogantly states we wouldn't be able to anyway. Obviously you're so used to behaving this way you see nothing wrong woth it, while aparently seeing me as abrasive and elitist.

I never had a problem with no one's ignorance about PCA, or even the dismissal of its validity. I love debating, and contrary to what you think, I'm not truly an arrogant person. Just like you, my problem was an attitude one. If anyone comes in full of arrogant claims while being ignorant and unprepared, I see it as disrespect. To the theory and also knowledge itself. Know your shit before talking shit. No one here claims to be a pro, but we care, and we try.

About the color differences betwen screen and real life, it baffles me. It's absolutely inconsequential and quite irrelevant when discussing PCA in terms of its validity. Because it should be obvious (since a bunch of pictures of color fans were posted) that those digital palettes are merely illustrative. They just exist to give you a general idea of what a palette looks like, no one uses them as a typing system, or prints them to try and match what they wear to it. Professionals always put disclaimers when they post those palettes on their websites or on Instagram, so people don't put too much faith on them.
    Last edited by PrettySavage; 11-20-2021 at 04:33 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Aylen

Sounds like a typical Dark Autumn who likes to experiment with Winter colors (you sound a lot like my mom in this sphere, she can also get away with a lot, and is DA). You push into a much cooler, sometimes brighter direction and if it works for you, keep going.The boots appear Soft on my phone screen, but we don't get compliments just based on color, the boots probably match your personality, maybe your Kibbe type.
    The test says I am:

"Soft Yin with a slight Yang undercurrent - Theatrical Romantic"

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@entelecheia

So basically you came into the thread completely discrediting the theory before having your facts together?
    ...I didn't try to completely discredit the theory, but I somehow succeeded? Hmm.

As a LIE I'm sceptical about a lot of things and highly critical, but I'd never go around making absolute and final claims like you did before doing research, it makes zero sense. It also doesn't fit, don't you love "facts"?
    I'm 3L. I don't need no "facts," but I didn't make no claims.

If you reread the OP it's clear the premisse of this thread was never to fully educate people on the system, this isn't a free learning class on PCA. People who teach those are fully trained and highly paid, me and @Chae are doing this for fun though we're very glad to help. It's not our obligation to teach you, Google is your friend.

It comes off as both lazy and entitled that you'd expect us to be free teachers, and on top of that arrogantly states we wouldn't be able to anyway. Obviously you're so used to behaving this way you see nothing wrong woth it, while aparently seeing me as abrasive and elitist.
    Chae did style this as a teaching thread, and it took Habitual Autodidact Entelecheia to even vaguely figure it out of all the people who didn't know coming in. Aside from that, yes, you did act abrasive and elitist. Of course you wouldn't be able to teach, or you'd know why your dismissal of maniac and wasp's criticisms isn't valid.

I never had a problem with no one's ignorance about PCA, or even the dismissal of its validity. I love debating, and contrary to what you think, I'm not truly an arrogant person. Just like you, my problem was an attitude one.
    Are you also the Queen of Humility?

If anyone comes in full of arrogant claims while being ignorant and unprepared, I see it as disrespect. To the theory and also knowledge itself. Know your shit before talking shit. No one here claims to be a pro, but we care, and we try.
    First, remove the plank from thine own eye...

About the color differences betwen screen and real life, it baffles me. It's absolutely inconsequential and quite irrelevant when discussing PCA in terms of its validity. Because it should be obvious (since a bunch of pictures of color fans were posted) that those digital palettes are merely illustrative. They just exist to give you a general idea of what a palette looks like, no one uses them as a typing system, or prints them to try and match what they wear to it. Professionals always put disclaimers when they post those palettes on their websites or on Instagram, so people don't put too much faith on them.
    I'm not talking about disclaimers on palettes. I mean there is no way a person can learn the system without having real life examples, because, for example, brick red in real life is more saturated than the most intense fire red that can show up on your computer screen, and it's exactly those kinds of differences that define one palette compared to another. It's not inconsequential because what I'm discussing is exactly why it's understandable that a lot of people coming to this thread don't understand the theory and why you shouldn't shoot them down for that.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Autumn Neutrals for @Cuivienen

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Autumn Neutrals for @Cuivienen

I can totally imagine myself wearing male versions of these. Awesome.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Cuivienen

Autumn it is, then. I'm going to post good Autumn neutrals when I get home. For now, you could try a brown black, an off one if the darkest is too much. I'll post a pic of what it looks like later.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm light spring and like to experiment with anything pastel and bright. Too much black and any usual autumn colors don't suit me at all, I look dead and sickly. Some people with right coloring really suit drab colours, but a lot of people with suitable coloring are too afraid of lively clothes and standing out and end up looking dull and washed up.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen

It definitely matches your personality. One thing I find useful is focusing on your face when trying to decide between types. Here's a great article on this thechnique: https://www.truth-is-beauty.com/blog...-for-your-body.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@entelecheia

I hope the weather in La La Land is good. It has very little to do with PCA if at all at this point, and I have zero interest in derailing this thread any longer in a personal conflict that is pointless.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Found out that Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is a Soft Autumn! They falsely present her as a spring but digging out her old pictures and behind the scenes candids makes it clear:

So of course these colors are good on her:

(Lipstick is a bit off?)

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CELEBRITIES SEASONAL PROFILES:

MILLIE-BOBBY BROWN, DARK AUTUMN

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Aylen

It definitely matches your personality. One thing I find useful is focusing on your face when trying to decide between types. Here's a great article on this thechnique: https://www.truth-is-beauty.com/blog...-for-your-body.
    Thank you! That was fun but a little confusing since the other test I took did not have "ethereal" as an option. I looked at my pics last night to try and match what face was more like mine because neither romantic or dramatic really fit alone by those descriptions. Then I saw "ethereal" and the description didn't sound too appealing but I thought I probably fit that one by more than half even if my body doesn't really since I am kind of small not long and lean. People have used words like "alien" "faery" "ethereal" "witchy" and "sexy" to describe me, sometimes combined. Perception is a funny thing. I got a reading of my overall vibe including looks and the way I speak from my irl ILI male friend who I think kind of nailed my true essence. He said I was, um, I should just show you:

I removed my real name.

"**** journeyed from a place where the corridors and hallways are large and old, and the doorways are definitely quite ancient."

"My vision of you came up as a kind of a day dream vision that made some kind of humorous sense. I have been getting energy coming across you and then the energy expressed experience of ancient times, and these ancient feelings are being held back in other worlds to be accessed whenever you're mentally there.

If creatively I like imagine people wondering around their obsessive wilderness of some sort, or their mental corridors, then this described efficiently the energy coming from you as just something to say. Its a way of looking at the architecture that they're mentally wondering through all the time, even in their attempts to communicate in basic sentences. So I'm reading things into people on this certain descriptive level that ideally are a lot of fun.

If I were creating a surrealist painting of some sort of view you would be walking through those corridors in more ways than one. Words seem to spell out dream like crossroads where the roads fantail in a lot of directions but the crossing point can be described in a certain three dimensional way."

I kind of at the ancient description of ethereal type though. It was not too flattering but I think if I am dressing for my face it has to be taken into consideration perhaps equally if not more than romantic. I also have some of the dramatic in my features (fewer than the other two) . I got my brother and his friends to crowd around my desktop pc and go through all the different types with me to figure it out. I trust my brother over the rest since he is the only one who is truly objective since his friends kind f hit on me sometimes. Although at this point they know I am not interested so it is playful.

Based on two type, his friends put me as "ethereal romantic" but I had them all go over my face part by part until we came up with the right one. lol They actually didn't mind and got into it. The final verdict of 4 males, including my brother, is that I am the romantic-ethereal-dramatic type as a whole package. My brother said ethereal face and didn't want to concede to romantic or dramatic but he finally did after a bit of funny debate. At least half of my wardrobe already consists of the ethereal type clothing, half of that is in darker shades but I pair some of it, even the lighter colored pieces, with boots, jeans or a fem cut leather motorcycle jacket, just something to give it a bit of a edge, sometimes. I can also dress in some romantic dramatic type stuff and not look like I am playing dress up. There is a thread here where we posted things people irl said about us and my reviews are pretty varied. I am probably the type that at least some straight men might say looks weird.
    Last edited by Aylen; 11-07-2017 at 05:05 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@Playing With Fire what do you think my face type (and color palette) is based on these pictures ?
    Last edited by maniac; 11-07-2017 at 08:21 PM.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=maniac;1232620]@Playing With Fire what do you think my face type (and color palette) is based on these pictures ?

I wish the hoodie pic had better lightening, but taking that it looks like a bronzeish red and it's the same saturation as you, and you're working that last look, plus you can't do black well...Soft. Could be a either Autumn or Summer, but since both pics are on the warmer side, I can't tell which is it right now.

Your face shape is oval.
    Last edited by PrettySavage; 11-26-2018 at 05:08 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I wish the hoodie pic had better lightening, but taking that it looks like a bronzeish red and it's the same saturation as you, and you're working that last look, plus you can't do black well...Soft. Could be a either Autumn or Summer, but since both pics are on the warmer side, I can't tell which is it right now.

Your face shape is the same as mine, oval.
    Ok thanks. I meant that face type thing you were talking about here e.g "soft gamine". And please delete the photos out of your quote.

I could send more photos if you opened up your private messages.
    Last edited by maniac; 11-07-2017 at 08:07 PM.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    Ok thanks. I meant that face type thing you were talking about here e.g "soft gamine". And please delete the photos out of your quote.

I could send more photos if you opened up your private messages.
    Your face in itself fits Soft, but honestly your attitude on all pics you posted is completely Flamboyant. One thing is that the Gamines are quite difficult to place. If you google it you'll see the exact same celeb (say Audrey Hepburn, Christina Ricci, Winona Ryder) be typed as all the three different subtypes.

Kibbe himself has said on his last seminaries people take his test and descriptions too literally, and that wasn't what he meant when he created the system. The essence is more important than the shape when typing, according to him.

These pics confirm black isn't good, and you do cool softness well.

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
    @Playing With Fire why summer? I see autumn, with quite peachy skin, dark brownish eyes and brown hair (maybe ashy undertones?).
    If you take a look at the draped clients I posted before you'll see that thee's no common thread present on all (or even the majority) of people belonging to the same season. Many ashy or "mousy" looking people are either Brights or Darks for example, and people of color with yellow overtones are True Cool seasons. You can't type people by looking at what they look like in the Sci-Art system, you gotta focus on what the color they're wearing is doing to the skin.

I say possible Summer because many colors overlap (each season has an extremely similar version of it), and many people who are neutral can borrow from their neighbor season. Her skin looks slightly yellow in the first pic, and I can't tell if it's the lightening or the color that's causing that. The lipstick on the last one is quite good, but a bit too brown. So Summer is definitely on the table.

That's Sci-Art, though, many other systems type people by looking at their aces, I don't don't if that's your thing.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast