Hybrid View

TIM
    SLI, 9-1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Playing With Fire View Post
    Actually you can't tell if a person is cooler or warmer based on overtone, specially if they're neutral. It's the undertone that matters, and we can't see it, only how colors react to it. But she is indeed a Summer based on this pic. Also, veins on face.

@reverie

I found the color very easily, would you prefer if I post the pics here (not yours), or should I PM you a side by side comparison?
    You can see undertone, for example, looking at veins. Blueish veins- cool undertone, green- warm undertone, if you cant tell or you have both- neutral. We can see veins like through filter, which is warmer or cooler skin.

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    You can see undertone, for example, looking at veins. Blueish veins- cool undertone, green- warm undertone, if you cant tell or you have both- neutral. We can see veins like through filter, which is warmer or cooler skin.
    This thread is about Sci-Art, which is scientific, based on the Munsell system. The vein test and also the gold vs silver jewelry trick, that's anything but. My veins are quite purple even in the summer for example, but I'm neutral. And gold generally looks better on me even though I'm a winter.

The undertone is this:

You can't see them by looking at your skin, if you see yellow for example (my case), that's the overtone. Sometimes they coincide (True seasons), but in neutral seasons they never do.

@Velvet

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo"

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This doesn't really work sometimes I noticed, it all comes down to draping it seems? I was deluded with this as well as my veins seem cold-toned. Checked indoors and outdoors! But when I throw on some light blue I look like an angry ugly surgeon You see the color first not me, and I don't feel well in it. Also because I'm soft > bright. A strong eggplant - worse. Those veins don't mean a thing. Beige and olive on the other hand, boom! Queen Chae... haz árriv'd. You won't believe it, I look A+ in military clothing Tried on army pants somewhere and they were perfect, but too short. So I will try to get my hands on some of these elsewhere, also fits the pear shape I see:

Matching shoes: combines well with mustard there imo.

TIM
    SLI, 9-1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Diana; 08-25-2018 at 08:46 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Chae My world is broken. I need somebody to drape me!

But I think that I got my type right. I was not sure about light or soft summer at first.
    Oh there are services online, or try some photoshop action xD If you trust yourself get a white shirt and then... drape thyself

Yup, super good Relying on a hunch might help.