Thread: Delta and Passive-Aggressive Behaviour?

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    when people take openings they perceive without regard for whether or not they should (either ethically or logically, SLE can be immoral SEE can be self defeating and counter productive), reckless expansion in other words
    This is very helpful actually.

The opposite (Fi/Ti PoLR) seems to me like a resentment of forced, strict, dogmatic ethics (SLE) or logic (SEE) as both types look for flexibility, believe in being the exception to the rule, and prefer to act first, before others by seizing an opening (and might even create one where none had existed) then discover the rationale, or how they feel "later" as a result of having done so.

"If you don't do it, how will you ever know?"

In other words action (Se) comes first, which I think disorients a lot of people, especially Alpha/Delta Intuitives who can't deal with the heat and become defensive as a result. I often find them obnoxious, patronizing, self-righteous and sarcastic.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    believe in being the exception to the rule
    All P types tend to disrespect "the common". Also non-types psyche issues as sociopathy of different kinds, including narcissism.

> In other words action (Se) comes first, which I think disorients a lot of people, especially Alpha/Delta Intuitives who can't deal with the heat

In other words no one likes to get pressure on nonvalued weak functions. Those base Se need to follow norms of valued functions of others, then Se stuff will be accapted in a "package".
    Example. SLE wants to force EII to do something. Ok - explain by Te why it's needed, guarantee comfort and no health threats. In this borders SLE may "force" without return spits, as EII will be motivated by own valued functions, while Se will be accepted as secondary, as background. The problems will appear if you'll say "just do this", when EII is unsure about support of own valued aspects.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    All P types tend to disrespect "the common". Also non-types psyche issues as sociopathy of different kinds, including narcissism.

> In other words action (Se) comes first, which I think disorients a lot of people, especially Alpha/Delta Intuitives who can't deal with the heat

In other words no one likes to get pressure on nonvalued weak functions. Those base Se need to follow norms of valued functions of others, then Se stuff will be accapted in a "package".
    Example. SLE wants to force EII to do something. Ok - explain by Te why it's needed, guarantee comfort and no health threats. In this borders SLE may "force" without return spits, as EII will be motivated by own valued functions, while Se will be accepted as secondary, as background. The problems will appear if you'll say "just do this", when EII is unsure about support of own valued aspects.
    When I try to persuade somebody to join me, I'll convey what I/we are hoping to achieve, why I/we are doing it, and how it will make me/us feel better.

E.g.

Let's go out tonight into town (what), we'll have some pizza, visit a few bars, hook up with some girls (why), it will feel great and be totally awesome (how).