Thread: Delta and Passive-Aggressive Behaviour?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm actually in the middle.. I'm not very aggressive.. I'll just be aggressive when i need to, i can also be passive aggressive when i need to. Like i need to protect something. But if there's nothing to protect then, aggressive. Or maybe i just don't give a fuck xD

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes, this is one of the main reasons why I run into conflict with Deltas. I feel annoyed when somebody makes sly dig at me, or tries to undermine me covertly. There are two reasons for this:

Firstly, passive-aggressiveness is weak. I dislike intrigue and gossip, and don't respect people who mock me behind my back.

Secondly, if you avoid talking to me, we can't resolve our conflict because I won't know what it is that's bothering you.

I value efficiency and conflict doesn't help that, so you can usually make a deal with me if you're direct about what you want and willing to compromise. However, you must stay focused and not insult me, interrogate me or shame me in public (Alphas seem to have a problem with this, too - they can be awfully spiteful). You can't pull that shit on me, because I'll just shut you down and walk away. No deal is better than a bad deal.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 11-01-2017 at 04:03 AM.