Hybrid View

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Invasion won't help. Just increases taxes.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd rather deport all the bottom feeding "native sons" than the Muslim lady who volunteers at my local soup kitchen.

Also, people who piddle away their lives bitching about immigrants contribute less to society than hard working immigrants.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    I'd rather deport all the bottom feeding "native sons" than the Muslim lady who volunteers at my local soup kitchen.
    Those "bottom feeding native sons" (I'm not denying they exist) don't have another country they can move to if things get ugly, but the Muslim lady does. That is the difference.

What you suggested doing is actually illegal, and for a good reason. If you exile someone from their own nation (as opposed to a member of another nation, who can always leave) they are effectively rendered stateless. Also it is illegal to destroy a nation "in whole or part", though this element of international law is very selectively enforced (e.g. Rohinya vs Afrikaners) I would argue that in practice, immigration can do this. You see, unless immigration levels and sources are strictly regulated, demographics can change to the point where an ethnic or racial group is overwhelmed, and thus culturally and politically disenfranchised by invaders.

This is beginning to happen in many parts of Western Europe. I bear nobody any ill will, but as you seem enthused by the thought of white people being bred out or exiled from our ancestral homes, I think it's fair enough to call you a racist.

Also, people who piddle away their lives bitching about immigrants contribute less to society than hard working immigrants.
    It only take one counter-example to disprove statements like these, so you should avoid making them unless you want to look silly.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 11-02-2017 at 05:32 AM.

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    Those "bottom feeding native sons" (I'm not denying they exist) don't have another country they can move to if things get ugly, but the Muslim lady does. That is the difference.

What you suggested doing is actually illegal, and for a good reason. If you exile someone from their own nation (as opposed to a member of another nation, who can always leave) they are effectively rendered stateless. Also it is illegal to destroy a nation "in whole or part", though this element of international law is very selectively enforced (e.g. Rohinya vs Afrikaners) I would argue that in practice, immigration can do this. You see, unless immigration levels and sources are strictly regulated, demographics can change to the point where an ethnic or racial group is overwhelmed, and thus culturally and politically disenfranchised by invaders.

This is beginning to happen in many parts of Western Europe. I bear nobody any ill will, but as you seem enthused by the thought of white people being bred out or exiled from our ancestral homes, I think it's fair enough to call you a racist.
    They can be deported back to their European "ancestral homes". (=゚ω゚)ノ

It only take one counter-example to disprove statements like these, so you should avoid making them unless you want to look silly.
    So far there aren't any.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

They can be deported back to their European "ancestral homes". (=゚ω゚)ノ
    I think a surprising number of nationalistic white Americans would agree to this - but only if all the non-Europeans currently in Europe had to leave the continent.

After all, fair is fair.

So far there aren't any.
    I will take the most obvious one: Donald Trump.

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    I would agree with this - if all the non-Europeans in Europe agreed to leave.
    Why wait, start right now. Usher in the glorious White Utopia.

I will take the most obvious one: Donald Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    In America, anyone can become president. That's the problem.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why wait, start right now. Usher in the glorious White Utopia.
    I would prefer some kind of peaceful negotiation (a treaty to conduct the exchange of populations) so that the process could be managed in a sustainable way long-term. It wouldn't help anybody if a whole of white Americans turned up in Europe with no place to live. However, I'm not a hypocrite; I'm quite open to the idea of a return to Europe. However if you want millions of people to make that kind of investment, they need assurances of reciprocity. That means non-whites would have to leave Europe as a result, and would be barred from residing in the continent permanently thereafter.

You and I both know that the African and Asian immigrants in Europe have no intention of returning to their homelands. This arrogance will make a war inevitable.