Thread: "The Muslim Invasion of Europe 2017"

Threaded View

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    "Umm, no" as in that doesn't make the secular government of Syria a fundamentalist government.
    Why are you talking about the government? We're not talking about the Syrian government policies, we're talking about the culture and the people. Syria is by and large an Islamic fundamentalist country - the most fundamentalist Islamic country next to Iran ... in other words: the refugee population contains a high percentage Islamic fundamentalists. That is the point. That has always been the point. Incase you forgot, the OP and every comment afterwards is about the refugee population and the prospect of bringing those refugees into the Western society.
    I hope you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    What the Qu'ran says or doesn't say is irrelevant. The point is that, empirically, Christian civilization has had a much worse track record than Muslim civilization with respect to Jews. Trying to paper over that record with terms like "Judeo-christian civilization", as some inane pundits do, is quite frankly offensive to victims of the holocaust and other pogroms.
    The claim is that the religion of the fundamentalist religious refugee population is irrelevant because Germany killed more total Jews... ? I don't understand, there is no logical connection between the two points whatsoever. I can't even think of a good comparison to describe how moronic this argument is. It's like saying... to a jury: "the defendant is innocent - OJ Simpson was guilty. I rest my case" ... Amazing that you could think this was relevant.
    Last edited by rat200Turbo; 10-27-2017 at 10:49 PM.