Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Extraverts don't have clear and stable nonverbal of introverts. You may find other his clips, - he looks same anywhere, - shy and quiet, not as having just anxiety.
    I don't think I'll spend time trying to figure Bukalov's correct typing. I'm simply saying it's not as simple as you previously said how someone being shy can only be an introvert. There are more factors affecting social or other (e.g. sensory) sensitiveness than that.

> Maybe you wake up tomorrow and start typing as IEI.

Sometimes, when the ones who thinks own type as IEI saw my examples they said like "ah. Sol again types any pretty and stupid looking chick as IEI"
    Lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I don't think I'll spend time trying to figure Bukalov's correct typing.
    It needs only several minutes of watching his nonverbal to be sure in his introversion.

> I'm simply saying it's not as simple as you previously said how someone being shy can only be an introvert.

If nonverbal of someone gives sure impressions for introversion, including of shy and quiet like I said befor - he's introvert with high possibility, in case you have not bad typing skills by nonverbal.

> There are more factors affecting social or other

I said about nonverbal only and it's enough to be sure in his type. To exclude the high anxiety as the factor for those impressions there is enough data too. Also, generally at least, extraverts with high anxiety would not look as introverts, - they'd look affraid and excited, but not as "shy and quiet".

I suppose both sides have said all they had about this.