Thread: SLI-Te and ESE-Fe supervision (ISTp and ESFj)

Hybrid View

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, my dealing with ISTps are mainly from my marching band instructor, who was pretty much the greatest marching band instructor you could ever have. Actually I don't know, but he really made it seem like it. Taught me a bunch, like lead by example. Thing is, he was literally known as the greatest saxophone player in his band in high school. I'd believe it. Very idealistic, I'd think. Thing is, I can probably out think him. Like his way of doing things does work, but I remember in one example, I figured out like two alternative means of doing what he was doing, then figured out the problem in the time it took for him to do just the one. To be fair, I was very well experienced in the matter, and teaching this to me was like showing a millennial how to use an iPad. But yeah, he's up there on my most well respected role models. If I say anyone was an influence, it was him. He had everything, from unlimited positive regard, skill to lead by example. Not only knowing the concept, but having the ability to follow through. He's the person who taught me the term, lead by example. He taught me you only really know something if you can tell someone else, given adequate means of communication. He'd wreck me in a physical contest though. Like easy. I remember, he had a baton, and he was just flipping it. Like no problem. I did that, I'd end up hurting someone. To be fair, he did color guard for an off season, and I did not at all. Yeah, there are other things, but hey, enough about me. He probably has about equal praise for me as well, though, in hindsight. He has told me I'm spot on pitch wise, like not flat or sharp, on several occasions. I'd agree.

I'd say probably no. From my dealings with LSI, I believe that they're the stereotypical eneagram 8 conqueror introvert type thing. Not sure, I've only met the one. Met plenty of INFps though, oddly enough. But yeah, I really doubt my marching band instructor would exude Se in any form. At all. Like he's more a behind the scenes type guy who purely shines through because of how much he goes out of his way to do his job. Like living in near poverty, traveling miles to get to work. On thanksgiving he goes to a football game and does the whole management type thing. Then he drives to Philadelphia. As a comparison, I'd be done after that performance, and about time to go hit the sack and do something self serving. I think I paint you a good picture. He'd probably say I'm giving him too much credit, but hey. It isn't just him though, he has help, of course. Can't manage 120ish kids alone.

Anyways, as for LSI, I'd already gone over this before, which is why I'm going over SLI. I have more information on the SLI anyways.
    Last edited by Alomoes; 12-01-2017 at 06:26 PM.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko