Thread: SLI-Te and ESE-Fe supervision (ISTp and ESFj)

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just remembered an ESE/SLI-Te interaction. I guess it went badly... especially on part of the SLI. In our class, he was always grumpy or even sad and she often tried to make him happier, she would tell him he should smile more, sometimes she will behave in ways that often lead him to snap out at her and sometimes even insulting her, she used to irritate him a lot... Though the ESE never took his insults seriously and wanted to help, while the SLI was trying to take her advice. What I liked in their interactions is that they were being themselves.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sorrows View Post
    Sounds terrible- lol. Although I like grumpy people. I don't usually tell them to change their mood, I just play off of it. Usually I bring them a snack and put it on their desk when they aren't there.
    You guys are insuffurable lol

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sorrows View Post
    Sounds terrible- lol. Although I like grumpy people. I don't usually tell them to change their mood, I just play off of it. Usually I bring them a snack and put it on their desk when they aren't there.
    Once she noticed I wasn't my usual self, the next day she brought me many gifts and made it obvious that she was worried. This ESE probably didn't realise how much her behavior irritates him or just didn't take it seriously. But for the SLI... he perceived it as a lack of respect. I guess it has to do with the different values Fi/Te or Fe/Ti. They talked many times and she tried to help but other than that there was no deep connection (the SLI said it once).