Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
For me is just that you come across as quite different from all the LIEs on this website. That´s the main reason to "doubt" your typing.

A brief example, think about Jack London - a stereotypical LIE writer - his writing does have the strong intuitive component you show in your writing, but he seems quite detached and with a slightly melancholic quality (Fi?). You seem to have a strong undercurrent of purely emotional energy most LIE´s kind of don´t have.
He seems similar to mcbain in a lot of ways really. Probably same enneagram and instinct stacking (sx/so). And of course xIE-Ni definitely for both.

Essentially, same introspective stuff with the same dramatic flair. But then, even my LIE-Ni ex (who was also sx-first) had the dramatic flair a bit. Just he would naturally default to dry Te after he was done with the social drama mask.

So that's the question here - what does Cuivienen default to if going beyond the social mask?

I'm inclined to think he defaults to Te as natural.

(And same for mcbain yeah.)

PS: This is not to imply that the dramatic mask is "fake" in some bad way. I tend to just see it as some approach to socializing with people that can be quite entertaining (same with my ex, etc).