Quote Originally Posted by Skeptitron View Post
That may be. I'm not confident enough about it to say with certainty. It just seems like that is mixing MBTI, subjective feelings that motivate one to act in response to that feeling and socionics Fi which are subjective feelings, but are more restricted in that they are toward an ethical standard. ESI is referred to as the Guardian for a reason. They aren't the "do what feels good type", but "do what IS right to them. It appeals to what they believe is objective ethics.

But it is all overly vague to me really, so idk. There really seem to be inconsistencies in the theory.
fair enough - jung, mbti, and socionics are all kind of mixed & converged in my head holistically in a way that jibes w/ my observations & i've kinda pieced things together that way bcuz its the only way it can sorta work for me. so my understanding of the types isn't very on the nose with a strict classical/aushra understanding.

as far as "what IS right" and "objective" though I'd appeal to the information aspects. Fi is an internal field, so it operates implicitly and subjectively, not with explicit 'rules' like Ti or 'objectively' like an extroverted element.