Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: So, you don't think I am an LIE?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

so she declined your "invitation" and rather than say you got rejected, its "she failed your shit test"..?

anyway, its funny to see my past characterizations of beta, which was derided as irrational and hateful, get played out in real time

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    so she declined your "invitation" and rather than say you got rejected, its "she failed your shit test"..?
    I guess that all depends on your point of view

anyway, its nice to see my past characterizations of beta vindicated
    Got to go but I'm glad I could make you laugh, anyway.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you're right, I'm a coward, please stop. please, just don't hurt Slade

I must intervene! I don't care if it justifies your assumption that we're all trembling at the prospect of a verbal lashing and would do anything to avoid it. No, not that

there's also the fact that you're requesting the "duel" so its sort of weird to set conditions for your own denial of satisfaction, that would seemingly promote the frustration of your own purpose--but whatever. I assume that's normal

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you're right, I'm a coward, please stop. please, just don't hurt Slade
    I shouldn't have insinuated that you (or people in general) were cowardly, that was just my anger getting the better of me.

Nonetheless, there is no justification for the vitriol and abuse that I have received from @Slade. I never provoked him, or even talked to him, before he picked a fight with me a few weeks ago. There are a number of people on the forum besides him who feel entitled to hurl insults at me with abandon, too, so I feel it's now time for me to put an end to it. When Slade suggested that I could never achieve any of the things I talk about, he unwittingly challenged me and himself in some very hot water.

He is welcome to retract this claim and apologise for his many, unwarranted insults here and elsewhere. Then we can move on in peace.

However, if he is unwilling to do that, I would appreciate an opportunity for redress in another way, and what I've suggested is that he names all the many things he feels I'm incapable of achieving. If I can do one of them and provide the forum with some tangible evidence of it (we can discuss the details later, once/if we negotiate and agree on the task), I have disproven his statement.

Oh and if I complete the task, he has to be banned. If I fail, I am banned. You can all place bets on who will win - it will be fun.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 11-13-2017 at 05:21 AM.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

OK, hopefully everyone understands my position. I sincerely hope that I won't have to continue attacking people on here, and want to move on. However, it is a two-way street. If you provoke me, you have now seen what it is that you will get.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456