Thread: is math related to science?

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@lavos I have never seen anybody use Model B like you before. It's also structurally awkward to try to blend it in with classical Model A using it that way, but there might be some merit to it actually. I will definitely be thinking about it. I'll also reread the original Russian translations on it to try to glean any additional meaning.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    @lavos I have never seen anybody use Model B like you before.
    n0ki / @kopyk uses it too. And @Hitta came up with it.

It's also structurally awkward to try to blend it in with classical Model A using it that way,
    Don't see why.

I'll also reread the original Russian translations on it to try to glean any additional meaning.
    When you do, please show said source(s).

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I also won it, because the trinity spells my real name:

Science
    Art
    Math

It is also objectively true and pure- because it represents the life path of how a human being is naturally 'supposed to' function. We all start out bisexual and innocently impressionable (Science-Mother Nature energy), and then we use Art to self-express and transition (gaaaaay) for personal fun and narcissism, and then finally we are meant to reproduce and add kids to the human race. (Math/Straightness) It is also why religiously speaking, Math/God/Heterosexuality is put up on a pedestal. Math is essentially very black and white, but God also has to be this way- to sort out the just from the injust. 'Good guys always win, I want to be a good guy so I win!' is a naive yet deeply rooted tribal/'2+2=4' psyche value our entire civilization is based upon and represents the eternal war between conservatives (straight people) and liberals (******s).

See? Everything makes sense and is connected. Subjectivity is practically married to objectively. Most people are at war with this, and aren't as enlightened as me.

=)