Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    Definitely disagree with this one, many IEIs I know are extremely stylish
    IEI are more coquettish so some unmarried may pay more attention to the look than EII. But IEI I know mostly use common style. EII have lesser wish to attract men attention, they just want to look decent.

> an amazing sense of fashion

IEI have no "amazing sense of fashion"

the example of "amazing" IEI taste

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    IEI are more coquettish so some unmarried may pay more attention to the look than EII. But IEI I know mostly use common style. EII have lesser wish to attract men attention, they just want to look decent.

> an amazing sense of fashion

IEI have no "amazing sense of fashion"

the example of "amazing" IEI taste
    NFs also tend to like aesthetics/fashion/art stuff and indulge in it.. not only SFs.
    Last edited by dot; 10-23-2017 at 03:25 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

quite a few Delta NFs with a quirky/modern/trendy sense of fashion
    There is sense of good taste. While all those "fashion" is just marketing bs to sell more clothes. If someone systematically take clothes to fit "fashion" = has no own taste.
    Having Si as role function, it's expected more girls try to fit to some "fashion", as having wish to fit while having no own good understanding about appropriate. It's not taste, it's the lack of it.
    Also types which you think are doubtful there.
    I've shown the example of own IEI taste above - they all are such, just don't show them journals where they can copy the looks. They may take clothes like clowns by their "amazing taste". Looks cute, feminine, but also funny and childish - such are weak functions.

If the people are also recognised by several hundreds/thousands other people as attractive/good looking and they seek them out for fashion/beauty advice..
    I'd look who are those "hundreds/thousands" to take seriously their opinion. They should to have wide knowledge to compare with the existing and own good aesthetic taste, - then we may say about objectivity. If those are brainless teenager fans in a marketing subculture - they are bad for objectivity.
    Also we need to know the source for opinion of the experts near which the fan-club is, as if they get external help - they express not their own opinion in significant degree.
    Last edited by Sol; 10-23-2017 at 02:20 AM.