Thread: Hotelambush Questionnaire (Karatos)

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Xaiviay it's like I can't hide anything from you. Lol.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A Moderator View Post
    @Xaiviay it's like I can't hide anything from you. Lol.
    That's exactly how duality makes me feel. The first time I experienced it, I felt like "wooooaaahhh boy, I wasn't ready to be this exposed "
    Xaiviay it does feel like we dualize, and this is especially convincing coming from you since you already have experience dualizing - with the caveat that we could both be different types that also happen to be duals. We are both close to ambiversion, which puts the dynamic on an even playing field with symmetry, one way or another. I generally think I can be myself around you.
    I feel like I can be myself with you, too! And yes, with the caveat that we could both be different types.
    Not sure what to say about the LSE presentation. It's one of the last types I'd type myself as. As @Troll Nr 007 said earlier, I come across as a static, so there's some contradiction here. Maybe it's some family influence, since I grew up with a lot of Te.
    Family influence can make you come across more like other types, yes...
    I don't think you're Delta, either. Way too much Fe for that.
    Lol
    Yes, too much Fe, and not nearly enough Te. And this is the quadra I can see as 2nd most likely from Alpha; I'm definitely not Se/Ni valuing *shudders in horror*
    Not to say Fi isn't conscious, but I do believe the instance Pano Lou was referring to was an isolated incident in that I was implementing specific maxims that are very new to me.
    I think it's usually pretty easy for people to be more rigid about principles/constructs that they are just barely learning how to use, if that's kinda like what you're talking about. I know I tend to do that.

So yeah, if you feel like you dualize with me, and I feel like I dualize with you, my vote is for ILE-Ti Unless it turns out we're both wrong and I'm actually ESE, in which case you might be LII. ...But I don't think that's likely.