Hybrid View

You mustn't think thought control Distance's Avatar
    TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a fang tooth pulled at 5 today, and 5 hrs later the local is wearing off, finally. I'm getting an implant instead of a crown, so he killed 2 birds with one stone and screwed in the titanium post in the created vacant socket.

He is SLI and quite skilled, early 30's.

The tooth broke 3 X, he spent an hour on it, and finally it all came out by cutting notches in it with the drill for a grip on the sections. Strong hands, he was shaking at times. He said the eye teeth have the longest roots that go all the way up into nasal area. It's true, they look like long fingers on X-ray.

I find we share a lot of similar thoughts about things in small talk. I said i was so glad for modern medicine and the convo. trailed to the days of surgery without anesthesia and gave some horror stories around it.

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multipliesx

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

Abstract builds a soul, a house can never become a home without it

A little better makes better more>
    ♦♦

TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    I had a fang tooth pulled at 5 today, and 5 hrs later the local is wearing off, finally. I'm getting an implant instead of a crown, so he killed 2 birds with one stone and screwed in the titanium post in the created vacant socket.

The tooth broke 3 X, he spent an hour on it, and finally it all came out by cutting notches in it with the drill for a grip on the sections. Strong hands, he was shaking at times. He said the eye teeth have the longest roots that go all the way up into nasal area. It's true, they look like long fingers on X-ray.

I find we share a lot of similar thoughts about things in small talk. I said i was so glad for modern medicine and the convo. trailed to the days of surgery without anesthesia and gave some horror stories around it.
    I had a follow up appt. today, and the good doctor declared, you are a funny guy, M, very funny. I was full of humor today. I got a genuine reaction out of it from the center, i can tell the fake vs the real deal.

lol...lot-o-fun.

♦♦

TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Distance View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Distance View Post
    I had a follow up appt. today, and the good doctor declared, you are a funny guy, M, very funny. I was full of humor today. I got a genuine reaction out of it from the center, i can tell the fake vs the real deal.

lol...lot-o-fun.
    On Thursday the tooth finally came in for an actual implant, and he said, it is pretty white and it is sort of a mismatch, on your next teeth cleaning i can unscrew it and we have a way here to darken it up.

Me: Ok, then you guys will soak it in a tea bucket next time for the darkening process. Lol. He laughed really hard. I also said that i kinda new something was off when you said it was pretty white, immediately, i thought it probably looks like a silver tooth and if someone looks my way i''l know why they cover their eye(S) that is if the sun is the wrong position, and while saying this i cupped my one eye in gesture. He called me a smart ass and punched me in the arm while laughing of course.

♦♦