Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
i did a round of exercise with a man who could be EIE. ILE was my first opinion, but he showed repeated difficulties (or just didn't care?) with counting and my impression of him was not one of trust, but of strangeness, so i changed it after this. he seemed to me to not be very good at interacting successfully in situations, did not show many positive emotions, which may be because of an unfamiliar type of people or just because of less abilities here. this problem led me to think T at first, and ILE is still possible in my view.
he was quite eager. his skipping of the counts meant that we did more rounds than others; since Ni types can enjoy to present themselves as physically impressive, maybe his counting problems were not entirely unintentional . he is more fit than me, anyways, and saw my exhaustion and adjusted the exercise, which was nice.
i generally perceive this type as cute when it's a woman, but in men... it's strange, not exactly impressive, in whom IEI's more relaxed attitude is more understandable for me.
Interesting nifl, you are def. high introverted sensing type.

This is how it lays out IRL.