Thread: Random people of certain types you met recently or earlier

Threaded View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There are only about four people whom I've met in my life that I really, really do not like or respect.

I ran into one of them today, after not seeing him since 2007. At that time, we were working together (separate companies, same project) and we parted on pretty bad terms.
    Since I discovered Socionics, I've been typing people from my past but I could not type him. But today, as he and I were briefly talking, I got the impression that he is my dual. If so, he is the first dual I've ever encountered whom I did not like.

New experience. Assuming I've typed him correctly.

Incidentally, my criticism of him doesn't relate to how nice a guy he is. He's actually a fairly nice guy. My criticism all revolves around his incompetence (as I see it) at business, which was seriously affecting me at the time. He runs a company that he bought but did not build and which has gone nowhere since he took control. He's cheap in stupid ways and, I think, has his head so far up his ass that he hasn't seen daylight for years. But beyond that, he's actually a decent guy.

I need to think about this some more.

*EDIT* He's super public and super cheap. Probably So/Sp.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-30-2019 at 05:12 PM.