Quote Originally Posted by mrrrmaid View Post
Went on a date with this dude. He talked a lot but without being a good conversationalist. I mentioned another ILE I met a little while back and had a similar experience with him. I could see why some people might like that conversation style though I'm not planning on seeing him again.

Went on a date with another guy today who is an aggressor otherwise unspecified (I'd assume LSI but don't trust my first impression typing skills enough to say for sure). Oh lord, such a difference. Erotic styles are real. He was so aggressor-like even down to how he was describing himself that I'm almost nervous to type this in case he is into socionics. He sounded like he was quoting an aggressor profile at times. He invaded my space quite quickly (sidenote: he's not British and I am so this might be my prudish cultural heritage coming into play here ); said he liked the fact that I was shy and submissive; said he liked a challenge and liked the fact that I forced him to slow down because he doesn't like things (read: girls) that are easy to get; gave me advice in the form of instructions ("Do X" not "maybe try X") and also kept setting me challenges to keep eye contact for at least five seconds because he pointed out that I tend to avert my eyes.
I'd give this post two "likes" if I could. One "like" for good writing style and another for the confirmation of the workings of Socionics.