Thread: Random people of certain types you met recently or earlier

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Saw a possible EII going on a street - young, cute and beautiful. She went with some dude, probably in a pair with one. Some before this I've notice another possible EII, - lesser interesting and also seems in a pair.

The typing skills need significant time to develop, so the chances to approptiately use the Socionics for trying a pair with some girl are limited by the ones you know good, may to see often - taking into account that duals are only 1/16 it's generally not a good variant. Later the age creates two problems - you are lesser interesting for younger ones (while effects of good IR are not clear at 1st); many ones of near age have the stable pairs and also lesser attract you. This harderns the possibility to make the relations with accidental girls.

This problem can be solved when appear objectively good typing methods and typers, - to which ones there is the good basis to trust. Then you'd checked the girls of the seeked types and have chosen the interesting ones for the communication and better understanding, or could to offer the types testing to a girl in the beginning. At now there is much from your destiny and luck to get at near or be attracted to unknown girls with good IR. The usefulness of the typology and of the knowledge about types stays as reduced much.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Was in a military clothes shop. The sellser is classical LSI with mustaches. 40-50 yo.
    Gave me the impression of a tensed and picky person. Not pleasant to deal with. Some examples of LSI I perceive easier.
    Due to this emotional influence I've made a mistake and needed to do additional buy there to compensate it. I've surprised him a little and he'll remember me, I'm sure.

Noticed another EII women with some dude in a pair. 30-40 yo. Not much attractive, but they are interesting, catch the attention. I'm not picky on women look, anyway. She've noticed my interested sight with keeping calm poker face. There was no cold, what ESI demonstrait when in the mode "I'm in relations and need no one else". EII are softer on the surface impressions.