Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Online dating:
    I realised a guy was LIE after 2nd sentence but agreed to coffee anyway. Thought I'd learn about them at least. We arranged to meet. Then he asked me a sexually explicit question out of the blue. Immediately I was turned off by the timing- straight after we arranged and not before if it was that crucial to know, also not very caregiver of him, merry/serious clash?, also I couldn't care less about the contents of the question but I cannot plan my sexual life or being pinned down do something makes me feel horrible so I gave him a little Se and cancelled the meeting. Lol. He says offer is still open and he just need to tick that box off the list but clearly values are clashing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guillaine View Post
    I realised a guy was LIE after 2nd sentence but agreed to coffee anyway. Thought I'd learn about them at least. We arranged to meet. Then he asked me a sexually explicit question out of the blue.
    Different factors besides types influence - personal, situational.
    From the point of types:
    1. It's not common for LIE. He could be this type or other like ILE, for example.
    2. There are people who use dating sites just for short sexual relations. So he wanted to clear the situation sooner to do not spend the time on you if you are against such relations. There may be profile fields (or general comments fields used such) on those sites alike "I seek for long/serious relations/marriage" - to reduce the chance to repeat.
    In case of possible ILE - they (and P Fe valued types) rather more than average tend to have many sexual partners and surface relations. For ILE sensual pleasure is the most important in relations for base Ne types - they seek for sex strongly, meanwhile emotionally close friendly communication needs the time and relates to Fi - their weak nonvalued region.
    3. The degree of your negative could be lesser in case of better IR. You could to see that as funny situation, but not so bad.

> Immediately I was turned off by the timing- straight after we arranged and not before if it was that crucial to know, also not very caregiver of him, merry/serious clash?

Base T types (in common) seek for emotional side of relations the most, so sexual interest is expressed after significant emotions appear. Also it's important for them to have mutual feelings. All this does not happen on 1st date with the unknown ones. As the most important is emotional contact, so the expression of physical interest develops step-by-step, but not so roughly and accidentally. Base T types seek for long and emotionally good relations, but not sex with random ones.
    That dude reminds Fe valued one as seems he did not care about your feelings (while romances are such region) and so acted in rough style, and reminds P type as you saw he acted accidentally without noticable preparation.