Thread: Random people of certain types you met recently or earlier

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I met up with a SLI-Si yesterday. Before meeting in person I was worried we would not get along because he was throwing names of artists at me and knew some obscure spanish musicians I liked so I was thinking he might be 5w4 C type. After meeting, all good we got along, he was H type but 7w6. 7's can come across as C types, but it must be a separate thing. He work the past 20 years as a tour chef for musicians travelling around the world setting up kitchens in warehouses etc and feeding bands and crew. But 7 and 4 don't gel like 6 and 4 whose presence is more comforting, in my experience.

edit: ERRR I just realised my typing error- this person is my mirror! EII-Ne H 7w6 sx/sp
    Last edited by Guillaine; 08-13-2018 at 09:52 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LIE man ~20-25 yo as a seller in electronics shop. Thin constitution and "no taste" clothes, intelligent look and the impression of the guy who does what he says. I suspect N types mostly eat lesser than S types to look thiner.

Possible ESI woman ~30 yo. She went by a street like a queen, with excellent athletic figure. She had simple dress and common face, but you felt "it's the woman", there is the fire in her which attracts the attention and inspires your interest. She watched in her smartphone all the road (those introverts) and like saw nothing near her. After some meters I've turned around to look again on her a couple of times. It's the case when you may like a woman which like has nothing special, but you feel the interest to her from the beginning.

Possible EII young girl ~20 yo. Pretty face, thin, black clothes with slacks. Set at bus stop, smoked and looked sad. If I'd was younger mb I'd talk with her. Also I do not like smoking people and especially smoking girls. Mb she has problems with some boy what made her sad.