I didn't hang out with my one cousin much back in the day because he's so much younger but we chilled last night. other extroverted intuitive types are plausible but I'm tentatively putting him at LIE-Ni. The first thing I noticed was that he was dressed in all black with this long jacket and curly mop of black hair and I teased him that he looked like a moody beat poet and about other things - he just seemed ripe for teasing - and he took it all good naturedly. He's very personable and boisterous and has a loud laugh but stays far away from the center of attention and isn't all that immediately noticeable. He gives unexpectedly detailed explanations, like when I asked him how he knew his e-cigarette was almost out, he took it apart and started talking about the mechanics of it for awhile, which I wasn't all that interested in but it was fun to listen to him talk. He'd come outside with me when I smoked and his mood would shift from boisterous to deep and pensive and he'd make these off the cuff incisive, almost cutting but perceptive comments about me or my motives and when I agreed or looked at him knowingly he'd burst out laughing in a "no big deal" way. It was charming to me but I can't imagine that habit goes over well with everyone lol.