Thread: Random people of certain types you met recently or earlier

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More recently: Isfj/ ESI. and someone who's type i go between isfp/sei and infj/EII a lot but that's coz i don't know them well.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Another ESI woman-seller at a shop, 35-40 yo. Not bad look, but seems as tired. A ring on the right hand means as married in Russia. I'd want to meet younger and EII, but I'm feeling a sorrow that she's married, anyway.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In a shop have looked on 1 sec into the eyes of a pretty ~18 y.o. SEI girl. She've said "Hello" like knows me. Mb the revising effect.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Have met IEI girl on the street. She was in all black, walked looking under her feet, was inside of herself.
    She was beautiful. Cute face with tender and soft features, very feminine. Excellent figure, which was not hiden under her leggings. She was ~16 y.o. and paid no attention to me.
    Men in my age should to look as old for such girls. I do not feel myself much other than when was young in 20s and do not see myself lesser attractive, though I notice lesser energy and appetences are lesser obsessive.
    It's funny, but I detect my conflictors more often than duals. EII should not be more rare in public places, seems they are harder to attract my attention and probably being typed. My strong feeling to IEI in the past could to tune my mind to notice them easier. If I'd was better boy, mb I'd was allowed to have the feelings to EII in that past, but in this case Socionics could to get one lesser faithful adept.
    Last edited by Sol; 04-14-2018 at 05:17 PM.