Thread: Random people of certain types you met recently or earlier

Threaded View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Today I saw ESI cashier in a shop. Seems she was ~30 yo, very smily, pleasant face, acceptable body (though the height could be more) and eastern look. I suspect she's more light-minded than I'd prefer, not very smart but most people should be close. I'd prefer EII for relations. Pretty girls of that age often are in marriage (sometimes unofficial). I liked her, stayed for some time near her cash desk and looked sometimes on her, she catched several of my looks. I'm not sure did she had interest to me. I undersand how easily I may fall in feelings and obligations with such nice girls. I'm affraid to make the wrong decisions because of non-types factors in unknown people and other problems, including by own obstacles for serious relations. I'd also did not want to try and be rejected because of her relations with other or by other reason, especially after getting significant feelings. Such doubts and fears prevent me from trying meeting with good girls having good IR. I'd need to improve on own side some things to become more sure for relations, but this may take too much of time.
    Last edited by Sol; 01-18-2018 at 01:32 PM.